watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

yes i was wrong

Started by fulhamben, October 18, 2016, 09:39:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

seems martin can play in this formation. well played chris. and well played everyone else. lets kick on now.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

davew

Many of us were wrong, well played Chris and well done Ben on admitting you were wrong, sure there will be lot's on here that will also admit they were wrong.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

BestOfBrede

love4ffc

Hopefully this will open the flood gates for Martin. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

fulhamben

i was right aout the white jazz though :005: although hopefully it was just a blip and a one off from him

hopper

Shows how childish and silly many people are for drawing conclusions after 1 or 2 outings. Good on you for admitting you were wrong, but let's be honest it won't take much for people to start saying he's awful again will it.

He looked hungry today and caused problems, surprised me that he managed to run at them and show a bit of pace.

fulhamben

Quote from: hopper on October 18, 2016, 10:36:51 PM
Shows how childish and silly many people are for drawing conclusions after 1 or 2 outings. Good on you for admitting you were wrong, but let's be honest it won't take much for people to start saying he's awful again will it.

He looked hungry today and caused problems, surprised me that he managed to run at them and show a bit of pace.
to be fair it was more than one or two outings, it was 15% of the season

hopper

Quote from: fulhamben on October 18, 2016, 10:39:46 PM

Think it was 3 starts and 2 sub appearances. His miss against QPR did have you wondering too.

hovewhite

Martin showed tonight ability well done to him!

fulhamben

Quote from: hopper on October 18, 2016, 10:43:31 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on October 18, 2016, 10:39:46 PM

Think it was 3 starts and 2 sub appearances. His miss against QPR did have you wondering too.
4 starts and two sub

knightwest

H4usuallysitting

He was very very good tonight, his 2nd was sublime....
Thought McDonald also was outstanding....an all round good team performance

Carborundum

You don't get to be that shape without showing your hunger....

....sorry couldn't resist.

He's alright.  The golden rule of strikers is that if they are missing chances, there's not a lot wrong.  If they aren't getting chances, things are serious.  After a few getting-to-know-you outings, he's been getting chances.  Tonight will give him a boost. 

Mince n Tatties

Hats off to Malone,after his first half disasters,(second was a bit soft) showed his bottle and was good
second half...Macdonald mom followed by Martin.

Carborundum

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on October 18, 2016, 11:13:11 PM
Hats off to Malone,after his first half disasters,(second was a bit soft) showed his bottle and was good
second half...Macdonald mom followed by Martin.
Agree with you about Malone.  The lad is a trier and always gives us an option out wide.  He showed some resilience.  Still my favourite signing from the summer.

Fulham Tup North

:wine:  I have said time and time again that Martin would come good and I am happy to be proved right.
He is the Striker that Mince & Tatties always wanted.
I am a God.... Not 'THE' God obviously, but a divine light in my own right, all the same.
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

kevin

Parker , once again put in a great shift...and Fredericks gives us real pace from full back.  Let's hope we can build on the last 2 results

fulhamben

Quote from: kevin on October 18, 2016, 11:53:57 PM
Parker , once again put in a great shift...and Fredericks gives us real pace from full back.  Let's hope we can build on the last 2 results
ayite and kalas to return soon too. and cairney

Chutney

Quote from: kevin on October 18, 2016, 11:53:57 PM

Parker won't get MOM but he deserved it, everything we did tonight went through him, and I lost count of the number of times he won the ball back.

As for Chris Martin, he played well, this is the kind of performance we have every right to expect from him and hopefully he can keep it up!
C O Y W

MJG

Quote from: fulhamben on October 18, 2016, 09:39:42 PM
seems martin can play in this formation. well played chris. and well played everyone else. lets kick on now.
Fair play Ben. I know you have not been a fan of his but he is a good player and its just taken him time to show that.