watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

QPR’s big announcement

Started by Admin, July 09, 2012, 04:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

They confirm the signing of the 31 year old, injury ridden, out of favour Park Ji-Sun from Manchester United for an undisclosed fee. We all know it's 2 million raising to 5 million with extortionate wages so once again, they've been well and truly rogered, just like they were with Zamora. As for the 'BIG' stadium announcement everyone was waiting for, it was only the 'INTENT' with nothing set in stone, not even any plans. I see ambition of the highest proportion was well and truly reached once again! 

Tomo

They are becoming bigger mugs than Portsmouth in terms of paying ludicrous wages, lets hope that Sparky is sacked by Christmas with QPHA rock bottom. I never used to dislike them as much as Chelscum but since we ground shared in that sh*t pit I have decided that I hate everything associated with that so-called 'Football club'
"We cannot be sure of having something to live for unless we are willing to die for it." - Che Guevara

Jambo

A pure business signing for the "brand" and the "project".  TF owns Air Asia and wants to break into the Korean market.  Not a signing for footballing reasons.  And to call a press conference and all the fanfare for that is laughable.  As I've always said Chairman should be not be in the lime light.  This fella is on the radio and MOTD at every opportunity.  They still have not signed a player that I have been impressed with or would want at Fulham
We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/

cottage cheese

fp.gif fp.gif fp.gif fp.gif fp.gif fp.gif

another qpr thread. Seriously can we stop moaning about them.

They are getting a new stadium..get over

Mr_Moon

dannydog

So that was the major announcement, my God what a joke they are. The QPR fans must be feeling a bit let down after that build up.

LBNo11

...* we are in danger of doing what they accused us of doing before when we hadn't but seem to be doing now (I think that makes sense) and talking about them, I know it's fun to laugh at them, but other teams used to laugh at us (including lots of those from the Bush) and in time fate came round and bit them on the bum.

Anyway, the more said the more * etc.,

They are
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

timmyg

Only twice did he play over 1/3 of United's total league minutes, the latest being 4 years ago.

2011-12: 27%
2010-11: 31%
2009-10: 28%
2008-09: 50%
2007-08: 18%
2006-07: 22%
2005-06: 58%

It's going to be a disastrous season for him.
"Not everybody's the perfect person in the world. I mean everyone kills people, murders people, steals from you, steals from me, whatever." -- Terrelle Pryor, on Michael Vick

HatterDon

Quote from: timmyg on July 09, 2012, 05:15:33 PM
Only twice did he play over 1/3 of United's total league minutes, the latest being 4 years ago.

He's a great player -- offensively and defensively. He's been a role-player at United, but one always trusted by Sir Alex. As for the numbers, you could do the same with Erik Nevland and make him look like a passenger, but we all know his value to the club wasn't measured in minutes.

And the idea that a Korean signing is going to make a difference to a Malaysian owner's branding is a joke. It's like saying that a Spanish team is signing a Canadian in order to boost their visibility in Brazil.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

horse1031

i like Park, i wish we would have signed him.

timmyg

Quote from: HatterDon on July 09, 2012, 05:26:24 PM
Quote from: timmyg on July 09, 2012, 05:15:33 PM

He's a great player -- offensively and defensively. He's been a role-player at United, but one always trusted by Sir Alex. As for the numbers, you could do the same with Erik Nevland and make him look like a passenger, but we all know his value to the club wasn't measured in minutes.

And the idea that a Korean signing is going to make a difference to a Malaysian owner's branding is a joke. It's like saying that a Spanish team is signing a Canadian in order to boost their visibility in Brazil.

It's one thing to be a role-player at United, but at QPR he's going to need to play a whole lot more so there's some semblance of an ROI. And I just don't see it happening.
"Not everybody's the perfect person in the world. I mean everyone kills people, murders people, steals from you, steals from me, whatever." -- Terrelle Pryor, on Michael Vick

MasterHaynes

Quote from: horse1031 on July 09, 2012, 05:29:41 PM
i like Park, i wish we would have signed him.
I agree I think he was one of the unsung heros at Old trafford, put in some real shifts and contributed with some vital goals, they always looked a better team last season when he played.

Tomo

Quote from: cottage cheese on July 09, 2012, 04:37:40 PM
fp.gif fp.gif fp.gif fp.gif fp.gif fp.gif

another qpr thread. Seriously can we stop moaning about them.

They are getting a new stadium..get over

Well all is quiet on the western front in SW6 what else are we going to talk about on a Football Forum?

:handbags:
"We cannot be sure of having something to live for unless we are willing to die for it." - Che Guevara