more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

At home vs Newcastle first game!!

Started by Luffy86, June 22, 2016, 09:05:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luffy86

kempkong

That will be a huge test to how our season will go. If we beat them at home it will give us all a lot of hope

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PaulJ123

Quote from: kempkong on June 22, 2016, 09:13:18 AM
That will be a huge test to how our season will go. If we beat them at home it will give us all a lot of hope

We won't

Nero

Yea, hoping for an outflux of players from Newcastle and they are still bonding as a team, we know ourselves this can take 2 years

DukeTyrion

westcliff white

doesnt matter who you start against, for me first 4 games if yo get 8 points you have started well
Every day is a Fulham day

Fulhamight

Is it me but looking at the fixtures, the Championship is full of quality and not far off the Premier league ? Some great challenges ahead !

Luffy86

Think this will be one of the toughest championship seasons ever!!

Luffy86

Fulham76

Why does every game look a tough one these days...?

Carborundum

As things stand the Newcastle team are going to be more familiar with each other than our team will be.  Still it's a cracking start and the Geordies I work with are thrilled to bits.

I look for how many home matches are scheduled for evening kick offs.  Quite literally the more the merrier.  Six.  That's better than last year.

Mitch

....and it is on a Friday. Nightmare start - 0 points and a rush to football after work. I already dislike this season.

bobbo

Quote from: PaulJ123 on June 22, 2016, 09:18:26 AM

We won't
ever the optimist eh?
1975 just leaving home full of hope

davew

Quote from: westcliff white on June 22, 2016, 09:23:29 AM
doesnt matter who you start against, for me first 4 games if yo get 8 points you have started well

If we only concede 8 goals we will have started well.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

kempkong

Have to believe mate. If we don't mount an attempt on top six this year we will be in the championship for a decade at least.

Jimpav

I fancy our chances in this one.

The pressure will be on Newcastle, who historically we have a good points record against.

Friday night games are not ideal but there are worst places to spend a summers evening and being on TV is always a bonus for fans that can't make it.

Not sure why I'm feeling so positive but on paper every fixture is winnable in the Championship. 

westcliff white

Newcastle wont be keeping all their players and as yet have signed the same amount as we have. it is possible they could be bedding in players the same as we will be, so could be an interesting game.
Every day is a Fulham day

alfie

Quote from: PaulJ123 on June 22, 2016, 09:18:26 AM

We won't
Goodness me, already you are writing us off.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Fulham1959

It might be our only chance to say,

"If we win this, we'll go top!".

And if we do, perhaps we'll stay there all season.