watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fecking hell they're a good side.

Started by FatFreddysCat, February 18, 2010, 08:57:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

To think they haven't played for two months, they're p1ssing all over us. i really fear for us in the second half as they have passed us of the park and our legs will tire, and they will find match fitness. We have to hold on and some somehow fluke a goal, as we will definately lose out there. This is not slagging of Fulham but just a reallisation that we have met a very very very good team. on the brightside a Hangerland header, or a BZ knee with loads of luck we could still fluke it, but we really do need lady luck to be on our side. COYWS.

Admin

Yep, was just gona say this. It's turning out to be the "Shakthar Show". This is the best club we've faced so far in this competion & they are running rings around us. At one point, we never touched the ball for 2mins 20secs. We got a lucky goal at the begining but now they've got past their "rusty" stage we're for a hammering. I think it's safe to say we're be VERY lucky to come out of this with a draw.

I texed all that lot round Jay's house and said this to the lot of them including Ska & Wadey. I was told to stop talking out my ass when I said they've got a goal comming. When they scored 2 secs afterwards, all went quiet. Suprise, surprise...

Lighthouse

It reminds me when Best and Marsh did their circus act against Hereford. Shakatak are just great to watch. I am proud we are even in the same Cup as this sort of team.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

FatFreddysCat

At least we're having a bit of a go now. We have to win here or we're out. For the Yanks benefit we are more than matching them this half, though they look sharper on the counter.YESSSSSSSS.

NogoodBoyo

YESSSSSSS what, Fred?
Nogood "asking, no begging, isit" Boyo

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: NogoodBoyo on February 18, 2010, 09:27:38 PM
YESSSSSSS what, Fred?
Nogood "asking, no begging, isit" Boyo
2-1 NoGood. BZ good goal. We're playing well, but they are dangerous.

NogoodBoyo

Sorry Fred, got caught in another thread.  thanks for the lifeline.
Nogood "relying on Fred today cos the rest of the world's gone on holiday" Boyo

NogoodBoyo

From the dead-texter on the Offal, this looks like a lively game.
Nogood "living in hope when dying for information, isit" Boyo

FatFreddysCat

BZ  just  missed a simple header, We can cause them problems from set pieces. They are are slacking off a bit, but i'm still sh1tting it. We defo need a 3rd. COYWS

FatFreddysCat

FatFreddysCat

Good break for them but they fecked it up .

FatFreddysCat

FatFreddysCat

Back to not much happening, though they are slightly better, just slightly though, i fancy a third.COYWS

FatFreddysCat

They're pushing a bit, but no big deal.

Lighthouse

To come away with a win agianst a side as goos as Shakatakaka is superb. We're proud of you.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

clintclintdeuce

not good enough! Good luck beating Woy with a 1 goal lead in a two legged tie!
The Dude abides.

NogoodBoyo

THanks Fred.  Great game!  Famous victory.
Nogood "proud of the boys" Boyo

LRCN

exactly the same as when we played liverpool. two thirds possession in the first half but no chances apart from the goal. top defensive performance overall against a really really talented team but wow, what a result. bobby for england.

mattiesafer

Thanks for that! Can't believe I had to miss the entire match! But I feel caught up now...

StanLeeKubrick

How about Schwarzer's save? I think besides a lot of others tonight he really deserves a lot of credit as well. What a tense match that was, at least for me anyway.