watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fecking hell they're a good side.

Started by FatFreddysCat, February 18, 2010, 08:57:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

Too true Lighthouse the boys done good. The first half was like the Alamo they swamped us. Second half, i think we just shaded it, but thery look technically better. Saying that i've played loads of times againts teams that are much better than us but pure will to win has seen us through.To sum it up, they are a very good team, they will play us off the park out there, and will probably go through, but we have a chance, and i'm very very proud of the way we battled Tonight. COYWS.

HatterDon

They were much the superior team, but we deserved our win. Zamora -- what a fekkin monster he's turned out to be. They had no answer for him.

Of course, we're screwed next thursday, but this was a memorable win.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

HatterDon

one more thing. This is the best club performance I've seen from a side facing Fulham in the Cottage in the Roy Hodgson Era. Now I don't see a lot of games, but am I wrong about this? Aren't they just a cut above anything we've seen in the last 20 months or so?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: HatterDon on February 18, 2010, 11:53:46 PM
one more thing. This is the best club performance I've seen from a side facing Fulham in the Cottage in the Roy Hodgson Era. Now I don't see a lot of games, but am I wrong about this? Aren't they just a cut above anything we've seen in the last 20 months or so?
They are a very very good side. Not as good as Man Utd, Darkside, but a very differant type of football than we are used to. They tore us apart in the first half like i haven't seen in years, and with so many players still out i rate that as one of of our bravest,not best performances, but the brave ones are what make you proud, rather than the playing a team off the Park. And tonight i'm a very proud Fulham supporter. 8)

KCat

Admin ............ .that knee of yours must be embedded in the back fence of your garden  8).................
Christ,  you should trust Cute Thing, he is never wrong !!!!!!   

Dugliss

I would say that their 1st half performance was as good as anything I`ve ever seen