News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I just want to say that I am so very, very proud of the team tonight...

Started by LBNo11, February 18, 2010, 10:34:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JBH

I have to say that the way the lads overcame the fantastic passing game of the Ukrainians Brazillian contingent made me smile with pride, I couldn't have imagined 3 seasons ago that any Fulham side could mix it with and beat a very good European side, they were outstanding, as was the crowd, how great to hear Fulham chants from the Putney end once again, a place that only a few yers ago I was standing and applauding Tigana's team.

Keep it up Roy's Boys I hope we get the result we need in the 2nd leg, but if we don't then at least I will have witnessed the greatest ever home European result ever for the Whites!!   ;D  ;D  ;D

EdenRob

This was, quite simply, the best result Fulham have achieved. It may not have been the best performance, and maybe individuals could be criticized, but isn't that being a tad churlish? To criticize players when they are doing their personal best when being asked to play out of their normal position is unnecessary. The TEAM showed a lot of character to withstand an onslaught from a very good side and then to go on and win.

For goodness sake stop over analysing individuals, enjoy the moment and be proud!

bobby01

Quote from: JBH on February 19, 2010, 11:41:35 AM
I have to say that the way the lads overcame the fantastic passing game of the Ukrainians Brazillian contingent made me smile with pride, I couldn't have imagined 3 seasons ago that any Fulham side could mix it with and beat a very good European side, they were outstanding, as was the crowd, how great to hear Fulham chants from the Putney end once again, a place that only a few yers ago I was standing and applauding Tigana's team.

Keep it up Roy's Boys I hope we get the result we need in the 2nd leg, but if we don't then at least I will have witnessed the greatest ever home European result ever for the Whites!!   ;D  ;D  ;D

I am with you on the Home chants from the Putney End, JBH , was great to hear from the Hammy
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.