watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What a goal by Bobby

Started by The Swan, February 18, 2010, 11:03:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

Bobby set up the goal for Zoltan and Zoltan set up the goal for Bobby. Great team work. Bobbys goal was great( this is what he should do more often ie have a shot from just outside the penalty area) Why does he look so hacked off even when he has just scored one of the best goals scored by a Fulham player for a long time at the Cottage.
At least he did not do the Shussing with his finger.Why was Duff holding his hand to his ear.
The Swan

FatFreddysCat

Are you Welsh? With all apologies to Nogood, but i just cant read your name.

LRCN

special special goal, didn't even control it, just bang into the top corner with his weaker foot.

clintclintdeuce

Best goal Ive ever seen him score. Confidence is high with that lad.... I dont think its going to stop any time soon.
The Dude abides.

Tom

Quote from: clintclintdeuce on February 19, 2010, 12:28:54 AM
Best goal Ive ever seen him score. Confidence is high with that lad.... I dont think its going to stop any time soon.
Have to agree with you CCD. Really glad he is still with the team and we didn't sell him off this past off season like most people wanted on here.
Fulham for life!

licker

Player of the month- ??  ;) :P

BestOfBrede

No chance of him staying in the summer. Shame, but he probably willleave us with a 2 finger salute the way a lot of so called fans have behaved.
He'll come back to haunt us and probably become an England intl as well.
Oh well, better start hunting for a replacement Roy Boy.