watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Does Bobby Zamora make you feel like a scichzo

Started by FatFreddysCat, February 18, 2010, 11:21:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

Orrible nasty bloke, But he is on fire, so you want to love him, but then he does that ssshhh, and you want to punch his lights out. Nurse??????????????

KCat

No, always like the guy ..........when he was a small kid on Wanstead flats (he was a late sprouter :)) ........great player
and if it takes shushing for him to score  then it's OK......did you see Duff doing the shushing tonight when Bobby scored ??? ..............It is great to see that they have developed a good  relationship

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: KCat on February 18, 2010, 11:43:44 PM
No, always like the guy ..........when he was a small kid on Wanstead flats (he was a late sprouter :)) ........great player
and if it takes shushing for him to score  then it's OK......did you see Duff doing the shushing tonight when Bobby scored ??? ..............It is great to see that they have developed a good  relationship
As long as we both agrre Kelly is crap i'm a happy bunny. :-*

KCat

Roy clearly does not agree with you and while
Roy may not be a better manager that you, he is far better than I am   
Kelly plays better away from Craven Cottage ........I wonder why ????????
.............and it might also help if he got to play on his preferred side of the pitch 
Moggy ??? how big is that turd turner you are wielding   :-\

grasshopper, help me out here ..............

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: KCat on February 19, 2010, 12:34:37 AM
Roy clearly does not agree with you and while
Roy may not be a better manager that you, he is far better than I am   
Kelly plays better away from Craven Cottage ........I wonder why ????????
.............and it might also help if he got to play on his preferred side of the pitch 
Moggy ??? how big is that turd turner you are wielding   :-\

grasshopper, help me out here ..............
How big is my turd turner ????? A very personal question my favorite pussy if you dont mind me saying, plus it is the winter ::) And Woy has nothing on my 100% record as a Fulham manager.

KCat

All you need is Duff.......ratatata
All you need is Duff.......Duff ...........
Duff is'all you need
[/b][/size][/color]

Goodnight Moggy  8)

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: KCat on February 19, 2010, 12:53:26 AM
All you need is Duff.......Duff ...........
Duff is'all you need
[/b][/size][/color]

Goodnight Moggy  8)

Goodnight pussy Galore :-*

Admin

bloody hell, this is Friends of Fulham, not some smutty dating website. Get a room you two  :P

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Bobby is a conundrum that we, as fans will never fully understand,I'm not sure he knows himself ;)(bit like Mr Cat then ;))

finnster01

Anyone who's best mate is John Terry is automatically going to have problems gaining any respect from me
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Quote from: finnster01 on February 19, 2010, 02:48:25 AM
Anyone who's best mate is John Terry is automatically going to have problems gaining any respect from me

if Mr Z behaves like Mr Terry, atleast Mrs Terry will be enjoying herself ;D

Tom

Fulham for life!

KCat

Quote from: Admin on February 19, 2010, 02:28:36 AM
bloody hell, this is Friends of Fulham, not some smutty dating website. Get a room you two  :P

Get a room,  you say ?????
get a life !!!

Admin,  I had a spare ticket for the game last night as
My son is in  Sarajevo, if I had known you were not going to the game
you could have been there instead of damaging you knee and the fence
..............did you get the splinters out ???? ;D

mrska

There is a marked change in his behavior.. perhaps his war with us is over...  That goal was unbelievable!!!

epsomraver

Quote from: mrska on February 19, 2010, 08:46:55 AM
There is a marked change in his behavior.. perhaps his war with us is over...  That goal was unbelievable!!!
Don't think so mate, he walked off the pitch last night with no acknowledgement to the fans, however the lucky boxers won the day yet again, shame I cannot get to more games, however we will be there on the 6th.

White Noise

He can still be infuriating at times though.

I had a sense for the first 60 minutes or so that just wasn't attcking the ball enough and committing himself as he normally does. He was slowing down moves and when he got the ball on edge of the box with options all around he just seemed to stand there looking at the ball rather than what was on. When he got dispossessed pretty much everyone, myself included, howled at him.

Its still a case I think that we expect the worst from him for long periods of the game even though we know he has had far more good games than poor ones this season. Its difficult to explain but there is something numbskullish about some of his play that makes you want to run on the pitch and give him a slap.

epsomraver

Quote from: White Noise on February 19, 2010, 11:15:19 AM
He can still be infuriating at times though.

I had a sense for the first 60 minutes or so that just wasn't attcking the ball enough and committing himself as he normally does. He was slowing down moves and when he got the ball on edge of the box with options all around he just seemed to stand there looking at the ball rather than what was on. When he got dispossessed pretty much everyone, myself included, howled at him.

Its still a case I think that we expect the worst from him for long periods of the game even though we know he has had far more good games than poor ones this season. Its difficult to explain but there is something numbskullish about some of his play that makes you want to run on the pitch and give him a slap.

I am glad someone else feels the same way about him. all this hero worship because of the goal and a couple of good lay offs, on the whole he was as you said.

Hazey

I could be mistaken as I couldnt quite see from standing at the back of H3 but at some stage in the second half when he went to get the ball from the sponsor boards at the hammy end he threw a small wave to the crowd at that end and got a good cheer....

As was said maybe he has called a truce on his one man war against the hammy end?
At clubs with bigger memberships, their supporters only touch their colours, but at FFC we have spirit. Fulham people can touch that spirit - they are the real Cottagers, they are the club