News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu


England v Spain

Started by FFC007, September 26, 2026, 08:10:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whitestone

Quote from: Bassey the warrior on September 26, 2026, 11:39:32 PMSo predictable when Kane missed. Incredible **** up by O'Reilly, blind pass under no pressure. I have to question why Quansah is being played at right back, he has zero attacking threat and can't cross.

Kane scored his last nine penalties for England.



I Ronic

Whilst I'm disappointed we lost. I admired Tuchel's comments from a few days ago regarding players commitment to England and he'd reward that commitment. My favorite Fulham players over the years have always been the triers. Those that give 100% win, lose or draw

jarv

Stop moaning already.  If you want something to moan about, try following my team, Scotland.  I thought England played very well and in control for a lot of the game. However, they were playing the top ranked team in the world (I believe).  I share your reservations about the manager but give him time, be realistic, England are probably not going to win the next world cup.  They have some great players so enjoy the winning which I am sure the team and the manger will provide often.


demeant0r

Quote from: jarv on September 27, 2026, 10:16:21 AMStop moaning already.  If you want something to moan about, try following my team, Scotland.  I thought England played very well and in control for a lot of the game. However, they were playing the top ranked team in the world (I believe).  I share your reservations about the manager but give him time, be realistic, England are probably not going to win the next world cup.  They have some great players so enjoy the winning which I am sure the team and the manger will provide often.

You should try and follow my team, (Republic of) Ireland. We're so crap.  :slap:

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: Whitestone on September 27, 2026, 12:18:03 AM
Quote from: Bassey the warrior on September 26, 2026, 11:39:32 PMSo predictable when Kane missed. Incredible **** up by O'Reilly, blind pass under no pressure. I have to question why Quansah is being played at right back, he has zero attacking threat and can't cross.

Kane scored his last nine penalties for England.




If you re-read my comment I said it was predictable "when he missed", as in after he missed it was predictable we would throw it away. At no point did I say he would miss.

alfie

Quote from: hopper on September 26, 2026, 09:41:15 PMHe barely misses penalties for club, and is brilliant for England but Kane isn't as reliable from the spot for country. Would have probably gone on to win if he put it away. Much like Fulham, England are so frustrating to support. Eternally so near yet so far.

Spain ooze class but we've cut them open at times. Gordon and Bellingham both brilliant.
Very unfortunate, his foot clearly slid on planting, once that happens there is not much you can do.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't


Bill2

Should have had Alexander Arnold out there, a proper fullback. Also his free kicks are far better than anyone else, apart from Rice, can do.
Thought Saka's corners were terrible all at a convenient height and position for the keeper to gather them too easily. Actually thought he was poor overall.

hopper

Quote from: Whitestone on September 27, 2026, 12:18:03 AM
Quote from: Bassey the warrior on September 26, 2026, 11:39:32 PMSo predictable when Kane missed. Incredible **** up by O'Reilly, blind pass under no pressure. I have to question why Quansah is being played at right back, he has zero attacking threat and can't cross.

Kane scored his last nine penalties for England.




He got bailed out in that Croatia game because someone stepped into the box.

He's obviously a pretty great taker throughout his career, but I always feel shakey about him on pressure penalties.

FFC007

Jimenez takes better penalties....


NogoodBoyo

Quote from: demeant0r on September 27, 2026, 10:22:31 AM
Quote from: jarv on September 27, 2026, 10:16:21 AMStop moaning already.  If you want something to moan about, try following my team, Scotland.  I thought England played very well and in control for a lot of the game. However, they were playing the top ranked team in the world (I believe).  I share your reservations about the manager but give him time, be realistic, England are probably not going to win the next world cup.  They have some great players so enjoy the winning which I am sure the team and the manger will provide often.

You should try and follow my team, (Republic of) Ireland. We're so crap.  :slap:

You two have no problems.  My passion is and always has been the rugby team of Wales.
We have sunk without a trace - last seen taking a left turn into the darkest depths of Mordor.
Nogood "moaning about sports teams, isit "Boyo

Jims Dentist

Quote from: hopper on September 26, 2026, 09:41:15 PMHe barely misses penalties for club, and is brilliant for England but Kane isn't as reliable from the spot for country. Would have probably gone on to win if he put it away. Much like Fulham, England are so frustrating to support. Eternally so near yet so far.

Spain ooze class but we've cut them open at times. Gordon and Bellingham both brilliant.
As in The World Cup games Tuchel subs Gordon too early and that's a big part of our attacking threat gone.😡

Sgt Fulham

Quote from: FFC007 on September 27, 2026, 05:57:08 PMJimenez takes better penalties....

He must be the best penalty taker in the world, and historically one of the best ever to be fair!