watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

If Emile Heskey gets on that plane to South Africa instead of Bobby Zamora

Started by mrska, February 19, 2010, 10:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrska

If Emile Heskey gets on that plane to South Africa instead of Bobby Zamora i will be severely pee'd off.

Bobby has shown he can score against the best teams in England and the Best teams in Europe.

His overall contribution is second to none...

All Heskey does is fall over and look overweight...

Zamora for England..  you could do alot worse Capello!

LBNo11

...agreed Dean, BZ is so obviously the better choice that you can guarantee he won't be picked..!
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Lighthouse

BZ gives too many free kicks away and is just too slow of thought for International football. Heskey I agree is not the man in form but is a cleverer player. BZ for England,oh how I chuckle.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

mrska

Quote from: Lighthouse on February 19, 2010, 11:05:50 AM
BZ gives too many free kicks away and is just too slow of thought for International football. Heskey I agree is not the man in form but is a cleverer player. BZ for England,oh how I chuckle.

Don't agree Lighthouse me old son...  he's been outstanding all season.. in every department.. what more does he have to do.

Heskey Clever???  what at falling over??

BOBBY Z for England..

Ask yourself this question...  would you swap Bobby z for Emile now?

Lighthouse

Would I swap Heskey for BZ? BZ on form right now and looks great. I just doubt he has it up top for England. BZ has pace and... what else? Yes he is in a rich vein of form. I think he is playing very very well. But how many times, when given time to make a decision does he freeze or make the wrong one. Besides he still has trouble scoring the simple goals.

BZ is just one of those players that, however well he plays, makes enough mistakes to doubt he has the game for the International stage. Besides Heskey is not the only possible alternative.

Love BZ right now, but doubt his England credentials.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

finnster01

You all forget that he is a living offside as well. Capello won't like that.

Besides I thought he was bugging off to play for T&T anyways.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

TheDaddy

Emile Heskey is just like the tin of Pilchards i found at the back of my cupboard last week !

Well past the sell by date
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

mrska

Oh well boys ..  at least he's doing the business for us.. that's all that matters!!! ;D

Hazey

He'd have to be a chance in the friendly coming up wouldnt he?  just to see him paired with Rooney could be exciting.

the big chest downs from bobby to a sharp shooter like Rooney could be awesome...

(Dammit I think it's becomming official I have become a dual-national and feel as excited about seeing England play in the WC as the Aussies).....now all i have to do is pass the pesky Life in The Uk Test?  Anyone know the percentage of muslims in britain or the number of EU reps we have in the EU parliament???
At clubs with bigger memberships, their supporters only touch their colours, but at FFC we have spirit. Fulham people can touch that spirit - they are the real Cottagers, they are the club