watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Picayune Friday Winter Fuel Subsidy

Started by Lighthouse, February 19, 2010, 12:35:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

So here at the Winter Olypics The Plucky English team from Foolem will be against the Brazilian Salsa Tea Tray champions from Not Britain. Now they will start from the top of the hill on a tray of Salsa Wood and will dance the Balsa from I Ada The Musical.

Foolem start down the hill. A fine old fashioned ballroom interpretation this, with a nice double whiskey followed by a dry special one. A Fine double entendre and a good time set.

Shakattack start their run and are dancing to a really catchy beat. The crowd and officials are all joining in as they take their shirts off and join the carnival atmosphere of Body Odor or BO as it is now called. The plucky English team had the good grace to stick by the rules. But the Brazilians seem to have 27 people in their dance troop and have set up an equally good time.

The Brazilians are given another chance down the hill. A fine Tango cross Salsa dance double flip and Origami models there. Oh this is wonderful to watch as they dance to the finish line. But wait they are dancing back up the hill again, While discussing philosophy and making a 6 coarse meal for a party of 21,000. Superb, but wait the buzzer goes and they have run out of time in this period. Oh how Foolem will suffer in the second period.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

TheDaddy

Thanks Lighthouse  ;D

Whens your duty finish being stuck in that Lighthouse on your own can make your mind wonder !  BECAREFUL ;)
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

Lighthouse

The second run begins with the plucky English team doing a Morris Dance down the hill but this will not be good enough for the Brazilians who are now juggling tables and chairs and bottles of flaming petrol do the sound of Serge and Shakattack 74. But the Morris Dancing is now mixed to a fine Disco beat. Suddenly Foolem have started to stop watching the Brazilians and actually join in with their own dance.

Suddenly from nowhere a flick of the hat and jazz hands set up an incredible time and artistic merit points for Foolem. The Brazilians are complaining that the down hill isn't hilly enough for their dance routines. Stop moaning Johnny Foreigner and get on with it.

Despite the more rhythmic routine it is Foolem with a medley from West Side Sorry that take the plaudits from the Brazilians. Well a right shock this is. Any comment Roy.

' Well I will have to heap praise on one dancer to massage his ego while ignoring others who were wonderful in their interpretation of the music'

Good old Foolem. Now we only need see them do it again in Brazil or somewhere and they will win this years Strictly Against The Odds.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

DarkRoom