watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team for Birmingham match...?!

Started by Tktd, February 19, 2010, 06:51:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tktd

Seeing as Roy put out our strongest team instead of our reserve team against Shakhtar do you think he will do the opposite for the birmingham game? seeing as he knows they can do a job and will give the main players rest for the second leg?

Obviously he'll aim to rest those who felt the effects of the game against shakhtar more then most but would it be wrong to assume that we can probably safely say we'll be seeing the likes of Okaka, Elm, Shorey, Smalling, Greening and Riise etc...?!

Line up....

GK = Schwarzer

LB - Shorey

CB - Smalling

CB - ?!?! Hughes or Hangeland

RB - Baird or Kelly

LM - Duff - got taken off early!?

CM - Greening and etuhu (murphy's old!)

RM - Davies (lacks match practice and hasn't played that many matches yet so shouldn't be too tired.

ST - Okaka and Elm as both didn't / couldn't play much in Europe.

Lighthouse

I was interested to hear that Kelly was fourth choice at left back as the 19 year old was going to play but as he had been out on loan this month Uefa stopped him being on the list. Thought that Kelly did ok.

Anyway -
Swart
Baird
Hughes
Hang
Storey
Greening
Etuhu
Duff
Gera
BZ
ELM
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

FatFreddysCat

It'll be the same team as Thursday but with Shorey for Kelly.

HatterDon

I have my doubts about the efficacy of two matches a week for the entire month of February for the likes of Davies, Duff, and Murphy, but Roy's the Boy.

I'm with Mr. Fat: same again landlord! (but hold the Kelly)
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Jimpav

Same as Lighthouse but rest Duff and give Riise a run out.

Brum will be looking to get a 1-0 and then park the bus. We need to get an early goal and then coax them out for a hammering.

manxman

I agree with FFC. i would like to see okaka starting,m but i think gera will instead
"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."