watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Predict The Birmingham Score

Started by White Noise, February 19, 2010, 10:32:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

They are falling away a bit and we are on a high - I smell a perfect Fulham storm.

2-0 to Fulham with Zamora and Davies doing the easy stuff.

Fernhurst

That team is better than it should be........ ;)

I sniff a draw.............................................. but I am rarely right

cebu

Shorey should be back, another clean sheet and 2-0 to Fulham.

RidgeRider

I'm tipping 2-0 Fulham as well but I have not been very good when it comes to our side but it feels like the offense is clicking again so that score feels right. COYW!!!!!!

clintclintdeuce

3-0 Fulham, undefeated February continues on its course.
The Dude abides.

SuffolkWhite

Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

WhiteJC

I believe (think/guess) that Brum are in decline, they've had a great, far better than expected, first half of the season however now the slide has started?

anywho, we are the team in-form, we're at home with a strike partnership in the "Z Men" (Zoltan and Zamora) who want to prove a point.

oh God, we're going to ship a hatfull

heart says 2 - 0
head says 0 - 0

Tom

Fulham for life!

CorkCity

"don't dwell on reality ,it will only keep you from greatness"

TheDaddy

"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

epsomraver

A tense 1-0, too many times we have had the after the lord mayors show

mrska

Birmingham are on a good side, but i see there fantastic run beginning to falter...2-0 too the good guys!  About time Zamora got a brace!

chez

jarv

ImperialWhite

2-0. Don't see them scoring, and I've got a sneaky feeling we'll bag at least a couple.

Serotonin

I smell a clean sheet anyway. Brum don't score bags of goals... nor do we but Bobby with confidence is not to be underestimated. 2-0, making it safe late on.

HatterDon

This club really reminds me of us last season. If it hadn't been for a brilliant shot by a journeyman midfielder, our match up there would have ended 0-0. If each club plays up to its skill level and maintains its discipline, I see 0-0 as the logical result. Having said that, the purple patch that Zamora is in pretty much assures that we'll have a few more chances in front of goal than we might usually expect, so I think we take it 1-0.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

manxman

um, a tough 2-1 victory, with zamora bagging a brace :)
"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."