A Q & A with The Irish Lad

Started by White Noise, February 20, 2010, 12:54:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

Stefano's Ten from Ten

Posted by Stefano Okaka on February 20, 2010 at 12:00pm

Send Message   

View Stefano Okaka's blog

A big thank you to everyone who submitted their questions and posted comments on my profile.

Q: What made you join Fulham? (Nigel Spackman)

It made sense for me to join Fulham for footballing reasons and it was a fantastic opportunity for me personally to play abroad. I'm really looking forward to playing against all of the big sides in the Premier League.

Q: What would it mean to you if Fulham got through the next rounds of the FA Cup and go on to play at Wembley. (Aaron)

Let's hope so! It would be great to play at Wembley but it depends on the games coming up. It would be a great occasion for me if the Club does well and I'm able to play.

When you played against Fulham in the Europa League at the Stadio Olimpico what did you think of the Fulham team? (wasclapyouhands)

I thought they had a very good squad and it was evident that they were a very well organised Team on the pitch. The approach to fitness is very strong at Fulham and is at a very good level. They were both very hard games and it was great to be involved.

Have you tried out your local restaurants yet and what do you think of them? (Keith Haynes)

I've tried a restaurant called Chica and the food was good - I eat well in England.

Do you prefer to be referred to as Okaka or Okaka Chuka? (Charlie Whelton)

I prefer to be called Okaka!

What targets have you set yourself for your time at Fulham? (Andrew Terrey)

The main objective for me is to make a really good impression and do well on the pitch. I have to adapt my style to the English style and do well in all of the games I play in - I hope to adapt to the pace of the Premier League very quickly.

How good is Roy Hodgson's Italian? (Andrew Terrey)

Roy's Italian is very good and I've spoken to him many times and we understand each other well.

Have you ever played cricket? (Stridey 15)

No, I've never played cricket before but I'd like to have a try one day!

If you could trade places with any single sportsman, for one day only, who would it be (mo) and who is your favourite artist? (C@rme99)

I'd trade place with Kobi Bryant of the LA Lakers, and my favourite artist is 50 Cent.

Do you think we can qualify to the round of 16 of the Europa League and what do you think of Shakhtar Donetsk? (TL)

We've got a very good chance of qualifying and let's hope we do so. They are very good side and I'm expecting a very good style of game between the two sides.

Read more: http://cc.fulhamfc.com/profiles/blogs/stefanos-ten-from-ten#ixzz0g4wqB67o