watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Toffee ManUre

Started by Logicalman, February 20, 2010, 01:06:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Logicalman

I see the toffees are holding their own , 1-0 down and reply a couple of minutes later .. very sweet

LBNo11

...at the risk of upsetting my mate 'licker' if the toffees get chewed and we beat the bluenoses tomorrow - we go 8th on goal difference - sorry Bill.. ;)
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

anybody but Man U-COME ON THE TOFFEES ;D

finnster01

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

finnster01

That means chelsea should go 4 points clear today...Hmmmm...That does not make me much happier. Rather not want to see them win the league. It's a bit like picking your own poison

epsomraver

Rambling, that is not a good result for us it puts Everton 4 points clear of us in 8th and lets Chelsea go 4 points clear.

White Noise

Man Utd are a one man team.

Their squad, man for man, against that of Chelsea is a joke. They should be no where near Chelsea in the league.

Fergie will quit at the end of this season and the 30 year decline of Man Utd will begin in earnest.

ImperialWhite

Chelski title or Man U winning four in a row? The PL title race is depressingly boring.

Logicalman

Quote from: finnster01 on February 20, 2010, 02:45:20 PM
That means the dark side should go 4 points clear today...Hmmmm...That does not make me much happier. Rather not want to see them win the league. It's a bit like picking your own poison

Mr Finn,

Couldn't have put it better myself .. point well made. Even the Arse would be more palatable.

LBNo11

Quote from: ImperialWhite on February 20, 2010, 03:40:33 PM
Chelski title or Man U winning four in a row? The PL title race is depressingly boring.

...I agree Imperial White, and to be honest it no longer interests me which of the big rich clubs take the top 4 slots. This is not lack of ambition, just realisation that apart from the odd rare glitch, teams like us cannot compete with the attraction they have for fans (of a certain kind) and players (of a certain greed).

There are three divisions in the premiership and to be in then top half of the middle 'league' with the possibility of another Euro campaign is more interesting to me than a prize that depends on how much financial acumen a club has...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Quote from: epsomraver on February 20, 2010, 02:46:46 PM
Rambling, that is not a good result for us it puts Everton 4 points clear of us in 8th and lets the dark side go 4 points clear.

I like and respect other teams that understand their own history,that value passion over hype,that understand that fans are so much more than a "revenue stream",that play with honnor, respect and a love of the game.We are one,Everton are an other.The league is what it is and we will finnish where we finnish but i will make no alpoligies in backing another team when they play against "a company".
Fulham is my team and always will be,but I'm a lover of proper football as well ;)

finnster01

I think we are all more or less saying the same thing.

licker

Quote from: LBNo11 on February 20, 2010, 01:38:01 PM
...at the risk of upsetting my mate 'licker' if the toffees get chewed and we beat the bluenoses tomorrow - we go 8th on goal difference - sorry Bill.. ;)

No problem LB,  February was supposed to be our hardest month fixture wise .... L,pool, Arsenal, Chelski, and Man Ure, and still got Spuds away to play, but only lost to our neighbors at the moment, then we have played everybody above us, should be a good run in to the end of the season, Might just squeeze into 6th place. ;D

Bill.

HatterDon

Quote from: licker on February 20, 2010, 09:31:49 PM

No problem LB,  February was supposed to be our hardest month fixture wise .... L,pool, Arsenal, Chelski, and Man Ure, and still got Spuds away to play, but only lost to our neighbors at the moment, then we have played everybody above us, should be a good run in to the end of the season, Might just squeeze into 6th place. ;D

Bill.

Bill, I'd love you guys to finish above Citeh, Liverpool, and ESPECIALLY Spurs. You guys are playing some quality football now. I hope the Moyes Haters are taking the month off.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

licker

Latest form league, nice to see those two at the bottom, it means we are closing the gap.

KCat

Ah Licker  !!! it's just sour grapes !!!

I see we are third from bottom, January is a ba$tard of a month ............but then comes February !!!!!

Great win yesterday !!!

Logicalman

Quote from: HatterDon on February 20, 2010, 09:48:36 PM
Quote from: licker on February 20, 2010, 09:31:49 PM

Bill.

Bill, I'd love you guys to finish above Citeh, Liverpool, and ESPECIALLY Spurs. You guys are playing some quality football now. I hope the Moyes Haters are taking the month off.

All of the above, but BELOW us, of course!!!  Hey, I can dream, can't I? ;) ;)