watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Roy's gone to Portsmouth ...

Started by cebu, February 20, 2010, 05:51:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cebu

... shown watching the Pompey v Stoke match.
Presumably he wants to see if Stoke have changed anything in their playing style.

Mr Fulham

Or he watches James Beattie sitting on the bench for Stoke City.

Maybe he wants to look at some of the Pompey players. O'Hara, Finnan...

But watching Stoke will be the priority, no doubts.

SuffolkWhite

How many other managers are there? And if there are a few does that mean that Portsmouth can sell players?
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

cebu

I only saw Roy, but as I haven't seen the whole match, I may have missed others in the crowd.

White Noise

http://www.fansfc.com/Fulham/story/19053/8.html

Fulham to offer O'Hara London stay

11:30 AM 18 February, 2010

Fulham Football Club are set to make an offer for Jamie O'Hara at the end of the season.

The talented midfield player has struggled to force his way into the Tottenham Hotspur side under Harry Redknapp, who still rates him as a player of real quality.

O'Hara has impressed during his season-long loan deal at Portsmouth to date, and he admits he may have to leave White Hart Lane on a permanent basis for regular first team football.

It is believed this something Roy Hodgson is willing to offer him at Craven Cottage, with an offer for the 23-year-old expected to be tabled in the summer.

HatterDon

I watched the match here in SA, and scratched my head trying to figure out why Roy would be there. We're finished playing Pompey, and I don't think we're seeing Stoke any time soon, and then it hit me. Like fulham, Pompey and Stoke are still in the FA Cup. Perhaps some VERY advanced scouting.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Ag

Pompey won't be allowed to sell players outside of the window, so that's not it.

Hazey

If he was there doing some research for games then great. It'd also be great if he had an eye on O'Hara and Prince Boateng...
At clubs with bigger memberships, their supporters only touch their colours, but at FFC we have spirit. Fulham people can touch that spirit - they are the real Cottagers, they are the club

White Noise

We have, of course, also been linked with Aruna Dindane a few times in the last 18 months!

Or maybe its Quincy Owusu-Abeyie??  :'(

clintclintdeuce

Maybe the missus wanted to make the trip...
The Dude abides.

FatFreddysCat