watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Guess The Gate: The Fulham Football Club Vs Birmingham City FC

Started by LBNo11, February 20, 2010, 07:18:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBNo11

...Ok, a Sunday 3 o'clock kick off sees us entertain Alex McLeish's 'bluenoses'. To be fair they are playing much better football these days, to do so they got rid of Bruce, the wet spam fan Sullivan - if only they could rid the fans of the most awful accent in England!

Warning to local caterers: If a Brummie fan asks you for a "kipper tie" he is not showing his total lack of knowledge of fashion sense - he is asking for a 'cup of tea', a "mate poy" is a meat pie and if you hear them saying "Yaouw" they are not in pain, they are addressing you with the pronoun 'You'

The sun will probably make an appearance although it will be cold out there, the roadwork around Roehampton Vale are all cleared up, but remember Hammersmith bridge is closed.

No doubt happy memories of our penultimate game of the 'Great Escape' season will be in mind - and a similar scoreline in our favour could determine whether we finish the season in the top or bottom half of the table.

My Guess: 24,783

The prize: a course on firing torpedos at local sailing boats given by CPO Finnster RN (FFC and bar - as long as it serves ESB)...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

FatFreddysCat

I'm pretty sure i'll keep up my winning run with an exact crowd of 23, 654. 8)

manxman

"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

Burt

One of my favourite fixtures... I am married to a brummie bird for my sins, and the in-laws are all blues fans and lording it over me at the mo cos they are ahead of us. So a must win game!!

HatterDon

I'll go with my usual 23,233 for league home matches.

I'd really like to win this. I'd relish some time in a pub with Mr. Finn training me in British naval tactics. I could then teach him the finer points of dry-land carrier landings.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Scrumpy

I think Barney won't be far off. We do not have bottomless pockets.

I'll go for 22140
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

clintclintdeuce

The Dude abides.

TheDaddy

"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

SuffolkWhite

Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Fernhurst

epsomraver

cebu

alfie

Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

BarneyTravers

57 out...3 out of the last 4...LB if you could send the Champers by Fed Ex I'll conceal it in my hand baggage for the trip to the Ukraine.

Such a wonderful feeling beating them today...for me miles better than beating Manchester United this season.

MOTD 2..last no doubt.

Fulham for the cups

Scrumpy

;D

Barney, it's only cos you know everyone who goes. Do they ring you and get you to tick them off a list or something?

Your accuracy is uncanny, if not just a little sad!

Enjoy Ukraine. Give us a report when you get back.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.