watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Guess The Gate: The Fulham Football Club Vs Birmingham City FC

Started by LBNo11, February 20, 2010, 07:18:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BarneyTravers

Thanks for the plaudits Scrumpy old fellow....you know what for the 1st time ever today I watched a fulham game from one of those executive box thingies...you can get a far better angle on the attendances whilst viewing from such viewpoints...two carlings and not a hint of a prawn sandwich

Having dodged the bottles in 75 from their neanderthals not many better football feelings than beating the St Andrews street mob.

Fulham for the cups

LBNo11

...Congratulations (yet again) BT, the accuracy is as mentioned amazing and deserves a celebration drink. Of course, champagne being French, we should celebrate with English sparkling wine, methode champenoise, from Cornwall's Camel Valley:-

and that is on top of the torpedo gunnery course from CPO Finnster RN - enjoy...

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

BarneyTravers

Torpedo Gunnery Course..blinking heck....don't think I will be invited into this box thingamy again as I did rather over elaborate with a anti Kenny Burns rant after Duff had equalised...when the new England Centre-Forward scored with a couple to go Bob Hatton was just a distant memory.

Fulham for the cups

HatterDon

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel