News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Do Fulham Run A Supporters Bus To Away Games??

Started by DevonFFC, February 20, 2010, 11:51:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DevonFFC

If they dont any one know why not??

I have looked before and didnt find anything.

I think it would increase away support taking the hassle out of travelling.

FatFreddysCat

Yeah but official coaches are very boring, no drink etc. Train is the way forward, crate of beer, pack of cards and banter with other teams fans. Also you get to pull up in the city center usually and do what you want.I've only done one official coach in my life and that was Gillingscum away when i was as school, i was on the big match (theres a challenge for you WhiteNoise) as a young kid in my Red Oscar away kit, I think we lost 2-0 and Steve Bruce scored twice, though i have been a few times so may be confused. My mate did have the video of that game but it's now lost. Oh i cut a Gilingham fans head open with a small rock thing when it went off in our end.

FatFreddysCat

Was anyone else on that coach??? Memorable by the fact that Mary and her son(Chris?????) were late for the coach and had to catch up by Black cab.I was the young kid with a blue bomber jacket with tippex Ivor , dixie, Noisey on the back.

Scrumpy

Was at the game, FFC, but not on your coach. I was getting a smack on the nose by a Gillingham 'fan' for daring to wear my colours in thier town. Scum.

Tippex on the bomber jacket eh? Classy!
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Scrumpy on February 21, 2010, 12:17:48 AM
Was at the game, FFC, but not on your coach. I was getting a smack on the nose by a Gillingham 'fan' for daring to wear my colours in thier town. Scum.

Tippex on the bomber jacket eh? Classy!
I missed out the fact that it also had Toyah (dont ask) Madness and Skins. Yep i'm the uppercrust of English heritage. 8). I was probably sniffing Tippex thinners on the way there as well.