watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR..... car insurance for young lads

Started by KCat, February 21, 2010, 09:06:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KCat

can anyone recommend one that does not charge 3 grand ?????

WhiteJC

the best deal we could get for my girls (I know girls insurance is cheaper than boys) was from Tescos

I guess you could always try "go compare" or someone like that

CorkCity

"don't dwell on reality ,it will only keep you from greatness"

alfie

I have been with Churchill for many years always been very competitive, even when i told them i had a better deal elsewhere they just matched it did not even ask who.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

FatFreddysCat

Cant you put him on your insurance as the 2nd driver. If you go on Go compare dont put down criminal record as none of them will insure you. My licence aint the cleanest (to say the least) one firm quoted me £7k ,yep 7 thousand pounds. I get on my mates fleet insursance for just over a monkey. Duck and dive K Cat, duck and dive.

manxman

I have just been insured on my parents car, fully comp for just over £520. This might be an I.O.M thing though, kestral insurance. Sorry if it is :P
"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

fulhamguy

COYW!

Lighthouse

The AA undercut everybody by 200 quid for me. A speeding fine seemed to make everybody up their fee by a large bit. But not the AA. Always try several comparative sites and insurers who are not on them are always more expensive. No need to go for unknown insurers but they are all rubbish when you want to claim.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

KCat

Yes,  JC girlies are easy and far cheaper to insure     even with his pass plus   
MY INSURANCE FULLY COMP IS 249.00 (WITH 100.00 EXCESS)  AND A WITH MY DAUGHTER ADDED IT'S 460.00 AND ADDING 'HIM' IT SHOOTS UP TO 2500.00 WITH 400 EXCESS FOR HIM ...300.00 FOR HER AND 200 FOR ME

THAT'S  the best I could find THROUGH ALL OF THE SITES ...................
However, I have got one for 900.00 for all three ......... I just don't want them on my insurance  :-[.

Jezz Fred, If I have a criminal record,,,,nobody told me ............. ;)

thank you all