News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fergie- we lost because we were fatiuged from Thursday...

Started by Jimpav, February 21, 2010, 09:39:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimpav

Must be tough having such a small squad and a 40 million strike force.

Lighthouse

It is tough for clubs in Europe. When you are stretched to the limit and have to play players who are carrying an injury or who are struggling for form. But lets be honest poor old United are no 'Fulham of the North'. Not everybody has our resources.

United showed they have potental when we beat them 3-0. I just hope the lad Rooney isn't over played. But as I said, they can't all be as good as a club like ours.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Rupert

8) I wonder what they were doing on Thursday? Eedjits should have been resting.  :P
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

epsomraver

As my old Granny used to say" that man has a plaster for every sore", my grandad would have said "load of b*ll*x  Didn't Everton play midweek as well!

HatterDon

Quote from: Lighthouse on February 21, 2010, 09:50:35 AM
It is tough for clubs in Europe. When you are stretched to the limit and have to play players who are carrying an injury or who are struggling for form. But lets be honest poor old United are no 'Fulham of the North'. Not everybody has our resources.

United showed they have potental when we beat them 3-0. I just hope the lad Rooney isn't over played. But as I said, they can't all be as good as a club like ours.

If ever there was a post that deserved the hand-clap smilie, this is it. Well done, Mr. House.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

BarryP

I am glad Sir Alex spoke up to set me straight because being the simpleton that I am I thought Everton had outplayed them at virtually every position on the pitch.
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

tjl

Fergie. this guy lives in his own little red and white house with all the brown nose clones telling him what a good boy he is, and mummy telling him not to talk to all the nasty people who live in the real world, with some one there to clean his rose tinted glasses, and he can rant and rage because he will never have to sit on the naughty step. How can anyone have any respect for his achievements when he's such a twit and the only one who can't see it.
It's Monday and i have to go to work in the real world. Rant over morning all.

Rupert

Quote from: tjl on February 22, 2010, 05:27:00 AM
Fergie. this guy lives in his own little red and white house with all the brown nose clones telling him what a good boy he is, and mummy telling him not to talk to all the nasty people who live in the real world, with some one there to clean his rose tinted glasses, and he can rant and rage because he will never have to sit on the naughty step. How can anyone have any respect for his achievements when he's such a twit and the only one who can't see it.
It's Monday and i have to go to work in the real world. Rant over morning all.

Rant?
I thought it was a marvellously clear assessment, myself. Bless him.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.