watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What's the weather like ?

Started by GoldCoastWhite, February 21, 2010, 01:37:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoldCoastWhite

I've got the Blackburn v Bolton game on the box (Blackburn just went 2 - 0 up) and it's snowing like a bugger. Hope it's a bit brighter in SW6. Off for a quick snooze now so I can stay up until 3am and watch us secure another 3 points. COYW !!!

Brede Butter Pudding

No snow at all here mate. In fact a pretty pleasant day, warm, if not a bit rainy but we can deal with that.§

TheDaddy

CHANCES OF SNOW, AT THE MO ITS  BLOODY COLD AND LOOKS MORE LIKE ITS GOING TO P1$$ DOWN.
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

epsomraver

Don't know where you are Brede  but it is cold and raining hard here in Epsom and we are only 10 miles from the ground as the crow flies

Jimpav

Afternoon/evening Gold Coast. Did you catch the Shakatar game?

I'm on a train going through SE London. It's pissing down with rain and freezing cold. Bit like the games against Pompey and Shakatar.

Hoping it will be brighter on the other side though.

Not had proper snow in London since last month. We have a strange micro climate which raises the temperature a bit higher. If that doesn't help you sleep, nothing will.

COYW!

Brede Butter Pudding

Epsom I'm in Putney, about a mile away from the cottage. Hasn't rained in about 3 hours here now and looking a bit brighter outside.

epsomraver

Putney I am in Epsom and it is hissing down here, not sure which way the weather is moving so you could be for wet afternoon there or we have brighter weather on it's way, I have watched the tennis at Wimbledon and it has been covers on there and sun shining here, amazing what 10 mile gap can do!

GoldCoastWhite

Quote from: Jimpav on February 21, 2010, 01:44:30 PMShakhtar game wasn't televised here JP - and I was at work anyway - following the action as best as I could via the BBC website.
Afternoon/evening Gold Coast. Did you catch the Shakatar game?

I'm on a train going through SE London. It's pissing down with rain and freezing cold. Bit like the games against Pompey and Shakatar.

Hoping it will be brighter on the other side though.

Not had proper snow in London since last month. We have a strange micro climate which raises the temperature a bit higher. If that doesn't help you sleep, nothing will.

COYW!