Capello at the Cottage

Started by Mr Fulham, February 21, 2010, 04:06:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Fulham

cebu

Steve_orino

Possibly the keeper Hart too???
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

cebu

Quote from: Steve_orino on February 21, 2010, 04:17:35 PM
Possibly the keeper Hart too???
You're right - it is a problem position for England.

Brede Butter Pudding

Unfortunately he left before Bob's goal. Still, Bob put in a magnificent performance all round

manxman

would love to see zamora in the england shirt instead of the lump which is emile heskey..
"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

FFCOutpostCommander

Wouldn't it be Fulhamish if Shorey got a call up too after not even playing at Villa? Roy amazes me with his ability to find talent in any league, especially with the budget he has to work with. How many Fulham men do you think will go to SA this summer. I'd say an impressive contingent at the moment have a good shout at it.
Quietly holding down the fort in Northern NJ, USA

bigalffc

on form bz should be going to sa
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

Jimpav

Bobby deserves a call up in one of the friendly matches we have coming up at least.

Let's hope he doesn't go all Jimmy on us and start demanding ridiculous contract extensions.

Tom

Fulham for life!

PokerMatt

Definitely both. Shorey is right up there with all those that come after Ashley Cole. Baines, Bridge, Warnock. From what I've seen of Shorey so far he has as good a chance as anyone, and he did nothing to ruin those chances on Sunday
Follow me: @mattdjourno

alfie

The annoying this is that Heskey scored yesterday , which probably means he will get the nod
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

finnster01

Shorey didn't play well when Capello finally came watching.

Secondly, he's been on the bench most of the year for Villa/only played for Forest on loan. The fact he's had a couple of good games with Fulham is not going to change a conservative coach like Capello, which is also why I think BZ will not get a shot either but he has the better chance in my book.

Capello is not like Sven who would sub half the team at half time for no reason at all
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead