News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Congratulations to England's Skeleton crew...

Started by McBridefan1, February 21, 2010, 05:17:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McBridefan1

First individual gold medal at a winter olympics since Margret Thatcher and Ronnie Reagan used to compare scrotem size. And to top it off "special one" is kinda cute, congratulations Amy Williams.

Lighthouse

Comes over as a nice kid who simply enjoys what she was doing. None of you pained sports angst here. Great achievement.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

McBridefan1

I love watching the "less publicized" events like curling and skeleton... it is sport without all the bullpoo. it is pure competition for the sake of competition. I'm genuinely happy when I see these athletes take the podium and sing and cry to their national anthems that's what the games are about.

Lighthouse

In the UK the Games are on live early morning but I must admit I am watching more stuff than I thought. I love the Curling and the short speed skating stuff. Plus the Snow Board stuff. Some of it is just entertainment of the highest calibre.

Could do without the figure skating which just seems really dull.

McBridefan1

Figure skating is still better than ice dancing, that is a great event... who came up with that idea... hey lets take all the dull parts of figure skating and make it a new competition. Yes we'll call it grass growing, no, no, ice dancing. OK!!!

Dragoman

...Well done..now let's fast forward to 2011 when we have .....CELEBRITY Skeleton Crew...ITV, Saturday 7.30 p.m...... and we watch Katie Price zooming down the ice at 95 m.p.h........the thought of it !

Lighthouse

Our Womens Curling team has let us down badly. They have had chances to win matches and I am afraid our skip has really let the side down. Her draws have not been tight enough, she keeps losing them and we are now out of the Olympics.

No I have no idea what I am talking about but am now an expert on Curling and Skeleton and every other Winter Sport.

Stictly Come Curling. I think we are onto something Dragoman.

GoldCoastWhite

Quote from: Dragoman on February 23, 2010, 12:17:42 PM
...Well done..now let's fast forward to 2011 when we have .....CELEBRITY Skeleton Crew...ITV, Saturday 7.30 p.m...... and we watch Katie Price zooming down the ice at 95 m.p.h........the thought of it !
It'd have to be skeleton as the drag would be horrendous in the luge. 30mph maximum !