watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

A week summed up simply...

Started by Tktd, February 21, 2010, 07:33:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tktd

3 games, 8 goals for, 2 goals against, 5 scorers, 3 wins, european champions, Zamora, Duff, Hodgson, Quarter Finals, last 16?

What a good week... look forward to seeing how the rest of the season will pan out! :)

Suprised that Okaka didn't get given a go today but i spose that's life. 4 days to relax and build up to Shakthar - have to say the lads really worked hard today and full respect to them... that said though they did look extremely jaded from only two days rest!

Baird was unlucky/idiotic but he's put in such sterling work this season and has come so far since Sanchez that I feel he shouldn't be criticised. and there was something else on my mind which seemed worth saying but i've forgotten it so if i remember it i'll get back to you! :)

mrska

Great week.. so easy to forget what a superb week we've had..  im buzzing!!

Hazey

Finishing it off superbly here with a walk from The Cottage to....

a 14 hr night shift....ARGH!!!!!   :-\
At clubs with bigger memberships, their supporters only touch their colours, but at FFC we have spirit. Fulham people can touch that spirit - they are the real Cottagers, they are the club

Chopper

Quote from: Tktd on February 21, 2010, 07:33:44 PM

3 games, 8 goals for, 2 goals against, 5 scorers, 3 wins, european champions, Zamora, Duff, Hodgson, Quarter Finals, last 16?

Love that. It has really been a remarkable week.
Sold my soul to the Green Pole

HatterDon

not too suprised not to see Okaka. If Bobby and Duffster had scored their goals by the 75th minute, you might have.

This has been a remarkable month filled with two a week games. We've taken 10 of 12 in the league and won in the FA Cup and Europa League. Man, this is amazing.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

jarv

Truly remarkable. Not just this week but the whole of last season and now this one. I was just thinking today, I wonder how manmy other "older" supporters, like me are pinching themselves. Is this really Fulham?

Just as a coincidence today, clearing out my attic and found....FULHAM OFFICIAL HANDBOOK  1966-67, cost 2 bob.
Season tickets  centre stand  10 pounds 10 shillings.