more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

An Apology to Mr Zamora

Started by Rambling_Syd_Rumpo, February 21, 2010, 08:11:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Dear Mr Zamora

I have,in the past,called you(at the game) many things,such as a plank,a lamppost,a muppet,a useless muppet,a dipstick,a pillock, a wassock,a useless wassock and other things that I cannot post on a family friendly site.
Also I have blamed you for a few things-for a start I have blamed you for not scorring enough goals,being bad tempered,shushing the fans,not being able to hit a cows arse with a banjo,World War 1,World War 2,the sinking of the Titanic and the shooting of JFK.

I fully admit now of being wrong,you are a very good footballer,a great goal scorer and are truely loved at the Cottage.

I would like you however to do one thing for me,when the whole crowd are singing Bobby for England,O Bobby Zamora can before you go off the pitch,can you give us a wave???? please???

Love and kisses(but only in a manly way :o 8))
Rambling Sid Rumpo

Steve_orino

Good on ya Mr. Rambling.  It's good of you to admit when you are wrong.

Please Mr. Zamora, acknowledge those that sing your praises.  It's good to be Fulham.
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

RidgeRider

Quote from: Rambling_Syd_Rumpo on February 21, 2010, 08:11:22 PM
Dear Mr Zamora

I have,in the past,called you(at the game) many things,such as a plank,a lamppost,a muppet,a useless muppet,a dipstick,a pillock, a wassock,a useless wassock and other things that I cannot post on a family friendly site.
Also I have blamed you for a few things-for a start I have blamed you for not scorring enough goals,being bad tempered,shushing the fans,not being able to hit a cows arse with a banjo,World War 1,World War 2,the sinking of the Titanic and the shooting of JFK.

I fully admit now of being wrong,you are a very good footballer,a great goal scorer and are truely loved at the Cottage.

I would like you however to do one thing for me,when the whole crowd are singing Bobby for England,O Bobby Zamora can before you go off the pitch,can you give us a wave???? please???

Love and kisses(but only in a manly way :o 8))
Rambling Sid Rumpo

It's about dang time Syd! Way to go. Feel better don't ya?  ;)

LBNo11

...last season I would have agreed with you RSR, but he has been a revelation this season - and appears to be getting better!

Here's hoping the humble pie leaves no indigestion...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Fulham_Adam

I've been a fan of his for a while now.  8)
The past is told by those who win.

HatterDon

Well done Julian ... say hello to Sandy.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Quote from: HatterDon on February 21, 2010, 10:22:49 PM
Well done Julian ... say hello to Sandy.
One for the youngsters Mr Don? LOL

Lighthouse

Dear Mr Zamora,

You recently received a note from a Mr Rambling_Syd_Rumpo.

May I add that I too have been guilty of being critical of your performances. I regret nothing because as you know you were pretty average. This season you have been very good. Yes you still seem incapable of making a decision when you have the ball and time. Yes you still miss the easy chances. But you are brave and strong and frankly a very good target man with speed and ... no thats it.

So I know you really don't care what we think of you as you yourself are pretty rude to the people who come and see you. I can't afford to see you so I am of an even lower animal in your life. But this season you make me pleased you are part of the great team we have. I don't expect it will last but thanks anyway. You really are very good.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Serotonin

Well said. I think Bobby is turning the corner.. We got a wave at the Burnley game (I think it was). His name is sung more than anyone's, appreciation works both ways...

The Equalizer

We got a wave as he was walking off the pitch at the end of the game. I was well chuffed when I spotted him doing it.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc