watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bloody Bugs

Started by Peabody, February 21, 2010, 08:19:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peabody

I set out for Thursdays game, got to Wimbledon and had to turn round and go home, I had somehow contracted a bug, a horrible sicky/pooey thing, that kept me away from todays game as well. So there I was at home thinking that I could make it to todays game, when Mrs Peabody said no you are not going and issued all sorts of threars, so I did'nt go and through this bloody bug, I missed two of the best goals that Bobby Z has scored for us + one from Duffy. Bloody Bug

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

you take your time getting better chap, so you can watch many many more wonder goals from the boys ;)

Rupert

Or is there a link here? You miss the game and BZ scores a screamer, I think we should have you miss a few more to check the theory out, personally.

PS Get well soon
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

RidgeRider

Mr. Peabody, as someone who has staunchly defended BZ, I am sorry to hear you missed the match. Take care of yourself and hope you feel better soon.

cebu

YankeeJim

Mr. Peabody,

I just got off the phone with Bobby and he was a bit hurt that you weren't there for his recent goals. Once he heard of your discomfort, he said he'd bag you a brace in Ukraine.

Well, good news will help Mr. Peabody's recovery.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

FatFreddysCat

I reckon them nasty stewards have passed it onto you. They obviously didn't wash their hands before they searched you ;) ::) :-*

TheDaddy

Weeping bottom syndrome!  :-X

Cork: Ideal for situations like this ! However at regular intervals please release as build up of harmful gases may cause unwanted and large explosions in the under carriage department EVEN DEATH !

Entertaining game Peabody two terrific goals

GET WELL SOON
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

Peabody

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on February 22, 2010, 01:02:40 AM
I reckon them nasty stewards have passed it onto you. They obviously didn't wash their hands before they searched you ;) ::) :-*

Never thought of that. Do you think I could sue them?

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: TheDaddy on February 22, 2010, 06:54:03 AM
Weeping bottom syndrome!  :-X

Cork: Ideal for situations like this ! However at regular intervals please release as build up of harmful gases may cause unwanted and large explosions in the under carriage department EVEN DEATH !

Entertaining game Peabody two terrific goals

GET WELL SOON I didn't know that Corky was an Iron. ::)

GoldCoastWhite

Surely you could have sat in the disabled section on a potty ?  ;) Hope you recover quickly Mr Peabody and cheer the boys on at the next Fulham victory and Bobby goal scoring masterclass.

Peabody

Just to let you know that I am going away for the week tomorrow, dont want you to think that the bloody bug has done me in! see you in a weeks time with, hopefully two victories under our belt.