watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Drop dead Fred and all that jazz

Started by KCat, February 21, 2010, 09:50:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KCat

Has Lee Boyer  developed a fettish for grass ..................he spent enough down there....tyke !!

We saW today why Martin O'Neill left Shorty on the bench

Birmingham's away support is on better than ours

February gets better and better, three more great goal

THIS IS THE BEST OF TIMES >>>>>>>THIS IS THE BEST OF TIMES >>>>>>THIS IS THE BEST OF TIMES >>>>>>>THIS IS THE BEST OF TIMES  

RidgeRider

Agreed on Shorey, for those of you who were salivating over him on the best XI thread, he slid back a little today, not poor but had some poor moments and doesn't have the marauding ability of Konch, though he did leave Brum's right back looking silly on once occasion. He's still good but not better than PK.

Rupert

I would prefer to give him a few more games before deciding if he is better than Konch or not. Up until now he has been very impressive, today was a poorer performance when compared to the first couple, but still pretty good. He had to defend more today, so while his forward runs were fewer, and some crosses lacked accuracy, I was not particularly disappointed with him. Time will tell if this was an off day or an indication of what is to come, of course.

Plus Sir Roy may just sprinkle some of that magic dust on him that has already been used on Baird, Pants, Etuhu and BZ.
Keep the faith, as somebody used to say.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

FatFreddysCat

Phew i thought K cat had taken a contract out on me. ::)

Chopper

I defintely got caught up in Shorey-love based on his early performances and also a long standing believe that Konch is a bit suspect defensively. Agree though that only time will tell and it will be interesting to see who gets the nod once Konch is fully fit. Either way it's great to have two capable left backs in the squad.
Sold my soul to the Green Pole

FatFreddysCat

From what i've seen, ok via tv and dodgy breaking up streams from Iraq goals, Shorey is better than Konch. But it showed by our poor results when Konch was out how much we miss him.