watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulhamfc.com

Started by os5889, February 22, 2010, 08:40:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

os5889

Is it just me or has Bobby Zamora never given a quote to them and the favourites seem to be Kelly, Hughes, Hangeland, Schwarzer and Gera. Why is this? I want to hear from all our players!

Sector9

This is very true.

We always hear from Scwarz, Hangers and Hughes, and then bits and pieces from others, but Bobster never gives an interview.

There was that one after the dodgy goal celebration that he was pretty much forced to explain.

I dream of the day he loves the fans..

fulhamguy

He had a video interview on there once, after the first time he cupped his hand to his ear. Think that's it though!
COYW!

Rupert

Some players will be better at communicating with the big bad world than others. Some are more interesting to talk to. Some are shy. Some may not want to do interviews.
I have been interviewed by those Winkball people twice now, and on neither occasion was I able to answer all their questions because I had no preference or genuinely didn't care about what they wanted to know, and I am anything but backwards about coming forwards and letting people know what I think.
Just about all of the players have been interviewed in the match day proggy by now, haven't they? Maybe some of them believe they have nothing extra to contribute.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

WhiteJC

someone, Alister Macintosh?, said that Bobby is very shy

bazzamcb

he was fine yesterday though he celebrated with the fans then his team mates. and i saw him mouth the words "come on" later on tv.

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

If we did'nt know better you'd think he did'nt like us, would'nt you? ;)