News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Anyone else enjoy Duffs outrageous skill yesterday?

Started by Jimpav, February 22, 2010, 12:44:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimpav

Apart from a contender for Fulham goal of the season, Duff showed some real flair when under pressure.

Hemmed into the corner (between Hammy end and Riverside) by a Brum attack, he chipped the ball up onto his foot, did a few keepy ups, turned around and then hoofed it over the Brum player and up the touch line to safety.

Pure class!

ImperialWhite

Very classy.

But not as classy as Hughes losing his boot. Or the commendable speed in which the Hammy end came up with witty chants...

The Doctor

I enjoyed both the Duff and Hughes incidents - although my heart was in my mouth when the missing boot caused Hughes to slip over when trying to cover the runner!

If you're talking about coolness under pressure, Shorey's another one who always impresses.  His speciality can only be described as "mugging off" his man.

Jimpav

Hughes did very well.

"One boot, he only needs one boot!"

Hammy End were on top form yesterday.

The Equalizer

"Aaron, Aaron Shoes... Aaron, Aaron Shoes...!"  - A proud moment in my football chant starting career!!
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

HatterDon

I only listened to GJ yesterday, but I've been enjoying "Duff's Outrageous Skill" since he joined us. I especially like his covering for Kelly/Baird/Hughes since JP went down. As clever as he is with flicks and jukes to beat a wide defender, and as single-minded as he is bearing down on goal, as lethal as he can be with the shot or cross, it's the creativity he brings to his defensive duties that most take my breath away. Brilliant signing, Roy, and if a player can become a Fulham legend in little more than one-half of one season, then Duff is there for me.

My Player of the Year ranking right now is just about a three-way tie with Zamora, Hughes, and Duff.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Tom

Fulham for life!

LRCN

haha, those chants are quite funny. duff's done so well, I thought he was past it, he was rubbish and newcastle but wow, what a player, 2.5 million with a left foot to die for. 8 goals now this seaosn which is a great return - he's matched dempsey's lot for last season already.