watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Simon Morgan - Brum monkey

Started by Edwatch_Winston_Malone, February 22, 2010, 02:42:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

Spotted yesterday in the Putney end sporting a Birmingham City shirt - but dissapeared before the final whistle robbing me of the opportunity to give him some grief...

LBNo11

...I must admit to having pulled Cap'n Morgans' leg more than once about his bluenose support.

The look on his face when he scored against Villa at Villa in the FAC a few years ago showed his delight at scoring against his teams biggest rivals...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

TonyGilroy

I think it shows him up for what he is. Sitting with the supporters rather than having free hospitality.

No wonder he was never a top top player.

The Equalizer

Still a Fulham legend, and I bet that he wasn't too disappointed with the result.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

He was sitting oin the section put aside for 'Fulham in the community' and so I doubt very much that he paid for his ticket

Also he had a jumper and coat on over said shirt and had to lift up both (unsolicited) to reveal the shirt - which may have otherwise remained unnoticed...

I asked him for his support re Kevin Moore

Rupert

Good on him. I never object to anyone supporting their team, especially when it is their home team and not one of the big boys.
Fulham legend and Brum fan, not a problem. Especially when we win ;)
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

Peabody

Why is this a problem? He can support any team he likes.

alfie

He may be great to you, but you should try working with him, such a big big big head who loves himself. still a bloody good player though
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

os5889

Everyone was a child once, you cant lose that young love for a football team!

SouthfieldWhite

Quote from: alfie on February 22, 2010, 07:06:57 PM
He may be great to you, but you should try working with him, such a big big big head who loves himself. still a bloody good player though

Ive also worked with him and now class him as a friend, not once has he shown to be big headed, very down to earth and one for the fans, he loves Fulham and the fans, but has never made any secret he also supports Brum

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

There is absolutely no problem with a Birmingham supporting Morgs showing me his shirt.  He did it to wind me up.  The problem is that the b'stard escaped before I could 'give it to him' after Zamora scored...