News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Shearer and Sheringham talking about Bobby.

Started by FatFreddysCat, February 22, 2010, 04:51:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

Shearer seemed a bit on the fence about wether BZ should go to South Africa, i got the impression he thinks not. But Sheringham was quite complimentry and added if he keeps playing like this then why not?

Jimpav

Hansen wasn't exactly glowing last night. He admitted that BZ is in great form but esentially said that he is is not an international player and could not see him playing for England.

LRCN

teams are all about the sum of their parts, and if bobby makes england a better team then he shuould get called up. he is better in every way than heskey apart from intelligence and experience which is why I think heskey will play for england at the world cup.

leonffc

Shearer was asked on MOTD2 the other week and gave a firm NO.

Personally I think it could destroy him. I dont think it would be a popular choice and the boo boys that have to get on someones back at Wembley will surely target him as they did Hargreaves, Crouch, Lampard (haha) and Cashley Cole.
He's a confidence player and that confidence could be drained out of him in the England set up

McBridefan1

Rooney, Wolcott, Heskey, Crouch, and Defoe... and now Bo-Z  how many strikers you boys plan on putting on the field against the mighty 'Mericans? well however many it is, it won't help you...  ;D

KCat

well then it's a good job that, the   crunching bore that is Sherrrrrrah and the dour mirrow -up -the rectum Hanson  will not have hand,act or part in the decision to select The Dazzler

I do not know if I want out Bob to be out in Egypt catching allsorts, when he should be safe at home getting ready for our trip to Hamburg via Wembley :)

finnster01

It takes a wideboy to support another wideboy.

I can see why Teddy Sheringham is saying what he is saying. Shssssss...
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead