watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Happy Birthday Fernhurst

Started by White Noise, February 22, 2010, 10:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

Hope you have had a wonderful day young sir and the nurses are keeping you perky!! ;)

mrska

Happy Birthday Mate..  have a good one xx

LBNo11

...a very happy birthday and many happy returns to one of the stalwarts of FOF. I wanted to put a photo of a birthday cake on here, but due to health & safety and a refusal of a hot works permit I am not allowed to - have a really excellent day...

;)
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

OldBrownShoe

A very happy birthday dear friend of fulham. Every good wish for as exciting a day as the nurse will allow you! ;D
Johny's in the basement
Mixing up the medicine
I'm on the pavement
Thinking about the government
The man in the trench coat
Badge out, laid off
Says he's got a bad cough
Wants to get it paid off
Look out kid
It's somethin' you did
God knows when
But you're doin' it again
l

Fernhurst

Gents

Thank you all for your good wishes, much appreciated.

Wonderful day, surrounded by family.

Kindest Regards

Fernhurst

RidgeRider

Happy Birthday Mr. Fernhurst!!! Hope you had a phenomenal day with your family and many more to come.

cebu

KCat

oh !!! happy birthday young Sir !!!!

Lighthouse

May I take this moment to wish you a very happy day on this special day of days. Daily, day in day out one can always rely on certain things happening on a daily basis. But this day is not such a day. This day only comes every 365 days so as days go it is a day in every 365 days. So it only leaves me to say. Sorry what day is this?
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

GoldCoastWhite

Many happy returns Mr Fernhurst - and here's hoping the boys send you a belated gift from the Ukraine on Thursday night.

BarryP

Hope you had a wonderful birthday.
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

finnster01

Mr Fernhurst, a tad late due to time difference admin, but I hope you had a fantastic birthday, and may you enjoy many more and continue to give us some excellent reads.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

blingo

Apologies for the belated Birthday Greetings from Blingo aswell Fernie. Hope you had a great day m8.  ;D

FC Silver Fox

I missed it too Fernhurst.  Hope you had a wonderful day.
Happy Birthday + 1  for today.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

FatFreddysCat

Happy birthday sir, and have a goodun.

os5889

The Equalizer

"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

CorkCity

Happy birthday Mr Fernhurst , enjoy your day.
"don't dwell on reality ,it will only keep you from greatness"

chez