News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Anyone fancy a drink at Wolves tomorrow?

Started by FatFreddysCat, April 22, 2011, 10:17:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

I'll be in the Wetherspoons pub ( i've forgotton the name , moon under the water i think) from about 10.30/11 ish , pop in if you fancy it, i'll be with Fletch. Murphy and some Yank fella .

manxman

Would love to have done Fred if I were going ..... Next time I'm over I'll send you a pm  :045:
"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: manxman on April 22, 2011, 10:48:53 PM
Would love to have done Fred if I were going ..... Next time I'm over I'll send you a pm  :045:
Would love to meet you Manx, but chances are next time your over, i wont be going. I'm not the supporter i once was, infact i'm i bit crap really, but i will suddenly pop up at somewhere weird  like Wolves.

manxman

One day it will happen, hopefully moving over to the main land soon so time will tell  :clap_hands:
"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

FatFreddysCat

I'd give the mainland a swerve if i was you untill we are booming again. Totaly polluted, cant wait to move to somewhere like .... the Isle of Man, nah not really too cold and Northern, but seriously England is a toilet.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: FLETCHINO on April 22, 2011, 11:36:53 PM
Malta
? What about Malta? Hmm if you fancy hundreds of Libyans turning up every day i guess it's paradise.

Scrumpy

I'm going mate, but driving up and keeping a low profile to the ground.

I'll keep an eye out for you at the ground. Will introduce myself if I see you. They do sell beer in the ground, so I'm told. :wine:
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

TheDaddy

fred you may well bump into number 1, son hes on his way with the lads in a mini bus .remember the days i used to do it with him at the age of about 4.
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

FatFreddysCat

Just got back  :014: . Me and Fletch had our collars felt. I'll give more details later but i need a kip now.

Fletchino

Just back myself my charge sheet said I got nicked at 14:55 !!!!

Tom

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on April 24, 2011, 07:12:39 AM
Just got back  :014: . Me and Fletch had our collars felt. I'll give more details later but i need a kip now.
Freddy, you didn't keep your word about us winning.  :014:
Fulham for life!