watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Guess The Gate: Sunderland AFC Vs The Fulham Football Club

Started by LBNo11, February 23, 2010, 02:07:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBNo11

...as some of our members will be heading towards The Ukraine very shortly, here is an early GTG so that Barney Travers can try and make it 5 wins out of 6 before he heads off on the next stage of the Europa extravaganza.

The Black Cats have been going through a bad patch with a string of poor results (so they must be delighted at the prospect of Fulham coming up) and so I doubt that our fixture will have the Mackems beating a path to the turnstiles at the Stadium  of Light, and many of the staunch Fulham travelling fans will have just got off the plane from the Ukraine.

My Guess: 33,146

The Prize: Donated by former Fulham captain, a prized t-shirt, worn once ;)
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

WhiteJC

HatterDon

what the tall, shiny-headed gent neglected to say in the first post was that the capacity at Stadium Lite is 49,000

So I'm going for 34,567 [AND THREE POINTS to round off the most amazing month in our Prem history].
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

SuffolkWhite

Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

BarneyTravers

Fernhurst

The one0six will be our lot valiantly singing away.

This is the match when we hit the wall and the life blood drains from our weary troops and we suffer a shocking defeat during a swirling snow storm.... Steed hatrick

Any team needing to halt a bad run looks to the fixture list for Fulham's visit.

Optimistic tonight..... disgruntlement must be an age thing ... I felt alright yesterday  

CorkCity

"don't dwell on reality ,it will only keep you from greatness"

TheDaddy

"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

LBNo11

...looking at the weather forecast for the weekend, could it be a case of deja vu:-

LBNo11

LBNo11

...congratulations HatterDon, you win the prized t-shirt worn by former Fulham captain Lee Clark (you just have to collect it fron Newcastle or Huddersfield), and if you feel brave you can wear it at the stadium of light next time around.

Your guess was 34,567 and the actual gate was a staggering 40,192..!