News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Peter Storrie made 1.2 million pounds last year...

Started by finnster01, February 25, 2010, 10:29:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

finnster01

Now I don't know from Adam what Roy or Alistair makes, but getting paid 1.2 million to run Pompey into the ground is a bit excessive me thinks.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Lighthouse

Yeah I read this. He earned 1.2m last year a 30% increase from the year before.

Storrie said 'I've seen £1.4m bandied around, but my basic salary is less than half of whats been reported.'

Why doesn't that make him ashamed.

Still we live in a World where where a bank can announce a loss of 3.6bn quid but will pay out bonuses of 1.3 bn. The moral shame of these people is set at zero while the rest of us look on open mouthed.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

cebu

He should be given the job at Chelsea. Even if it means doubling his salary.

jarv

Sadly, everything today seems to be run on the "bubble" principal. It has been this way for about 30 years now. To be fair to the banks, this crash (probably even worse) would have happened back in Thatcher's time if the banks had not propped things up, ie, started the creation of bubbles.
Don't blame the traders either. After all, can you blame the players for accepting such high wages,.

However, there is that "nice work if you can get it" class who always seem to land on their feet no matter how high they fall from. Storrie, Ridsdale, Lowe etc.

Wouldn;'t you just love it of you really screwed up at work, sacked, but got a better job next week. I guess I went to the wrong school.

finnster01

And now Storrie is "surprised" the Administrator is firing his behind...

I don't even think he has the intelligence to understand what administration actually means
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: jarv on February 25, 2010, 03:02:15 PM
Sadly, everything today seems to be run on the "bubble" principal. It has been this way for about 30 years now. To be fair to the banks, this crash (probably even worse) would have happened back in Thatcher's time if the banks had not propped things up, ie, started the creation of bubbles.
Don't blame the traders either. After all, can you blame the players for accepting such high wages,.

However, there is that "nice work if you can get it" class who always seem to land on their feet no matter how high they fall from. Storrie, Ridsdale, Lowe etc.

Wouldn;'t you just love it of you really screwed up at work, sacked, but got a better job next week. I guess I went to the wrong school.
It would never have happened under the great Iron lady who wasn't for turning. >:(