more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

CHECK ME OUT LADS!

Started by bazzamcb, February 26, 2010, 07:29:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bazzamcb

i'm the one on the left.

http://www.winkball.com/walls/Football_Reporters/Fulham_v_Birmingham_2/;jsessionid=65BF50A0AE92693E33AE686BCD441724 

this was the first time i've ever been in fornt of a video camera so don't mock me!

LBNo11

...which one on the left?

Also good to see Big Mamma at the game - she looked well on the camera...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

bazzamcb

i'm with my uncle we're both called jonnie. i'm wearing the new fulham shirt and a europa league scarf.

LBNo11

...3-1! You're 'avin a giraffe.. :D
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

leonffc

Quote from: LBNo11 on February 26, 2010, 07:36:03 PM
...which one on the left?

Also good to see Big Mamma at the game - she looked well on the camera...

Thank God she was there that day. She got me as far as Kings Cross after the game but it went horribly wrong after that.
Well done on the new found fame Bazzambc

FatFreddysCat

if you click on the fella in the high gear Benny from crossroads hat you'll see either Otter or Mr Ska as well walking past in the back ground. I'm not a great believer in interviewing Women at football, but Big mumma come across very well. But why is everyone saying the FA Cup? I'd much rather win the Europa. Look at what the FA cup done for pompey ::) Little John, You done alright , but it's always Man U, never Manchester United,and as i've already said Europ not FA Cup.

leonffc

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on February 26, 2010, 08:03:07 PM
if you click on the fella in the high gear Benny from crossroads hat you'll see either Otter or Mr Ska as well walking past in the back ground. I'm not a great believer in interviewing Women at football, but Big mumma come across very well. But why is everyone saying the FA Cup? I'd much rather win the Europa. Look at what the FA cup done for pompey ::) Little John, You done alright , but it's always Man U, never Manchester United,and as i've already said Europ not FA Cup.

It was Ska.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: leonffc on February 26, 2010, 08:07:08 PM
Quote from: FatFreddysCat on February 26, 2010, 08:03:07 PM

It was Ska.
He loves hogging the camera dont he? he done one of these Winkwall things before. I've also seen Gadders on one. i keep forgetting to check it out, it's only when someposts about it i remember. Was that my fiver in Skasies hand as he walked by ::)

mrska

I was interviewed by this lot at the Liverpool game.. came across as a cockney wide boy...  but said my piece...  all good fun xx

FatFreddysCat

By the way Skasie is that you or your bruv? Leon said it was you but my Speccy blind bird says it's defo Lee. Fight fight fight.

NogoodBoyo

Well, Jonnie, I was very impressed.  Your voice didn't screech.  You were cool under pressure.  You didn't come across as a wide-boy (in fact, I would say there were some fees involved in your education?).  You responded to all questions with short, simple answers and..... you kept your smiling Uncle Jonnie on the same hymn sheet when all he wanted was to leg it to the pub for his customary 14 pints of John Smiths.
Nogood "knowing broadcasting now, isit" Boyo

FatFreddysCat

Yeah i thought he was very well educated as well Nogood, But Fat Fred has taught him that in future it's Man U , not manchester united.good on you little john.

bazzamcb

cheers fellas. my cousin was meant to be in the video but it seems he was to small to fit in. never mind, more limelight for me.

leonffc

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on February 26, 2010, 08:51:29 PM
By the way Skasie is that you or your bruv? Leon said it was you but my Speccy blind bird says it's defo Lee. Fight fight fight.

Could be right. I thought I walked to the ground with Lee tho???? Its a blur but Lee did have a red jacket on.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: leonffc on February 26, 2010, 10:14:27 PM

Could be right. I thought I walked to the ground with Lee tho???? Its a blur but Lee did have a red jacket on.
How the feck would i know. When have you seen me at a game except Kettering? Welll apart from Roma 8)

Tktd

There are some pretty simple Fulham fans aren't there...

Also I'm going to say that Big Mamma - out of the three women being interviewed is the one called trish with red hair. Seems to know her stuff and is realistic - also mentioned bolton away - I get the impression she's a die-hard! Am I right?

If I was going to ans the questions here'd be the answers...

FA Cup or Europa League?

F.A cup - British , final at wembley, way back into europa league, more credibility and more of a result for home fans as it's been a while since we won something and it'd be nice to win something we can all enjoy by being at the game.

Highs and Lows?!

Highs - Roy Hodgson, Duff, Zamora, the Team, 3-0 Utd, Shakhtar, Roma, 9 points off 4th, Europa League, F.A Cup..

Lows - January run of 5 losses in a row, injury crisis, roma match referees, zamoras jibe and away form reluctance.

As for score - I wouldn't have had a clue! They're soo unpredictable premiership games nowadays it's unreal.

Burt

Good speech by Trish re what is so special about the club - that was it for me in a nutshell.

KCat

Well done !!! proud of you
and you prediction for us was spot on .........we did score three :)

did you see the Brum woman in the hat, did she have two goes or do they all look like that ????

Chopper

That's class. Quite a good idea actually.
Sold my soul to the Green Pole

Admin

Quote from: leonffc on February 26, 2010, 10:14:27 PM

You must of done mate unless he got ahead of you. Ska met me & the old man at the garage door if you remeber then you turned up 5 mins later with the tickets but you was on your own & not with Lee  ???