watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Happy Birthday to Big Mamma...

Started by LBNo11, February 26, 2010, 07:59:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBNo11

...sad she doesn't post anymore, bullied off by idiots from another MB, but good to see her in the video - she is looking well. Happy birthday T, and many happy returns...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

leonffc

Bullied isn't the word. Shocking abuse!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG MAMMA

FatFreddysCat

Happy birthday to a top lady who along with K Cat went out of their way to get me tickets for a game. Unfortunately LB was with them in the block next to me and i couldn't hear myself think. Bloody noisey git >:(

FatFreddysCat

Why dont she post on here though? :(

Fernhurst

agreed - those weasels should have been arrested.

Just in case she watches from afar-

BM - come and join us - the water and the welcome is warm.

Didn't always agree with your posts on the offal but always an interesting read.  :D

Anyway - many many happy returns

mrska

Happy Birthday Trish..

Lads and lasses  im working on her... shes been busy and had a bout of swine flu, but hopefully we'll get her signed up soon..

fulhamfootiechick

As for big mama getting bullied i woul like to see them do it to her face and in front of me!

Jimpav

Happy birthday!

Would be good to see you posting again. More Friends and more Fulham on here, all the better for it.

White Noise

Many Happy Returns BM. Hope you had a great day and got to nibble on something naughty.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: White Noise on February 26, 2010, 11:27:15 PM
Many Happy Returns BM. Hope you had a great day and got to nibble on something naughty.

Ah i see you found my proper avatar picture WN.

finnster01

Happy Birthday Ms BM,

Hope you had w wonderful day.

Please come back to this board as your posts were always a good read, and as you also know there are a few here that will cover your back should it ever be needed just like in the dark days of that other board.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Lighthouse

Have fond memory of BM putting me to task on many posts and always a delight to read. Hope she decides to post on FOF. Hope all is now well with her and hers.

Happy Bithday
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

RidgeRider

YankeeJim

Indeed, happy birthday to a great lady. We all have lost something since she has taken her vacation. Girl, it's time to get back to work. Start posting!!!
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

FC Silver Fox

Happy birthday to a darling lady and passionate Fulham fan.   :-* :-*
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

alfie

I don't know the lady never met her, she commented on a couple of my posts and i commented on few of hers, but it's strange how you miss someone when they are not around, it's quite spooky as i was only thinking the other day that had not seen any posts from her. Maybe those that know her will get her back.

Also just as a matter of interest whatever happened to young Lauren??
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

OldBrownShoe

Happy birthday T, I share the view of everyone else; please come back to us and start posting. You are much loved on here.
Johny's in the basement
Mixing up the medicine
I'm on the pavement
Thinking about the government
The man in the trench coat
Badge out, laid off
Says he's got a bad cough
Wants to get it paid off
Look out kid
It's somethin' you did
God knows when
But you're doin' it again
l

clintclintdeuce

I had the good fortune to meet her once and have had many conversations during the begining days of this site. Wish she would get back on soon! Happy birthday!
The Dude abides.

Burt

Yes indeed... Many happy returns BM :)