watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Happy Birthday to Big Mamma...

Started by LBNo11, February 26, 2010, 07:59:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KCat

Mama is so busy she probably forgot it's her birthday!!

BM, I wish you all that is good and fine

WhiteJC

epsomraver

Happy birthday Big M didn't always agree with your posts on the Offal,  but they were always good quality and polite, there is nothing wrong with a difference of opinion but idiots on the offal cannot bear to be wrong so they abuse and threaten people. long live FoF!

blingo

Happy Birthday BM get posting on here again, it is quite clear that you are missed.  ;D

LBNo11

...I know this sounds very convoluted, but I have just spoken the KCat, who is unable to get onto the internet at the moment - she has spoken to Big Mamma who tried to get on to FOF to thank everybody for all their birthday wishes and their lovely comments, but for some reason she could not post (WhiteJC if you can weave a litle of your magic please).

She is very busy at the moment and will not be a regular poster, but in time she may put in an appearance.

All the best BM, I am sure like many others we look forward to seeing the odd post from you, I'm glad things are going well - all the best from your friends...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

KCat

Thank you LB ..........................she hadn't  see her pod..thingy either ...............so on her behalf i thank you
Johnny