News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR: Does anyone own a Turkish kangol dog? They fight bears you know.

Started by FatFreddysCat, February 26, 2010, 09:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

Absolutely massive things but meant to be very good with kids and very good guard dogs. I'd love to walk past the drug dealers on my estate with one of these whilst they show off their Pit bulls which they call Irish staffs to get around the law. I dont want a vicious dog, but i own a Staffie (who dosen't on a council esate?) who lots of people count as dangerous, but they are also known as the nanny dog as they are so good with kids. Quite a few from this forum have met my dog Bo (named after Boa morte)and will agree it's as soppy as sh1t, if it was vicious i'd have had it put down, but i want one of these kangols as a pet but never seen one in England, are they legal? Anyone ever had any experiance with them.oh the bear thing is in referance to them being used as sheep dogs and they will defend the flock by attacking wolves and bears so the Yardies Pitbulls would be no problem.

VicHalomsLovechild

Looked them up Fred, your not wrong. Big buggers aren't they, cost a fortune to feed. You'd have to be a dealer to afford one.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: VicHalomsLovechild on February 26, 2010, 11:22:47 PM
Looked them up Fred, your not wrong. Big buggers aren't they, cost a fortune to feed. You'd have to be a dealer to afford one.
Hahaha Vic. I think i'd be able to take over the estate business with a couple of these monsters by my side.Could be a bit of money in breeding them if anyone had a bit of land. A fella i know imported a bitch from Japan i think (cant remember what breed it is, but very rare) He was getting £2500 per pup, not bad for a litter of 7/8 . The fella whose dog done the deed got the pick of the litter.  Times that by two litters and it'a fair few quid.

VicHalomsLovechild

I think the Jap one is a Tosa, unlike the Tosser. Which as we all know isn't a breed of dog but a Scum fan
Did my picture show on the post Fred or is it just a little red cross?

FatFreddysCat

Little red coss Vic. Sorry mate i'm playing Pro evo 2010 and just glancing at this between games.

VicHalomsLovechild

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: VicHalomsLovechild on February 27, 2010, 12:51:48 AM
I'll try again Fred.

There that seems to work now.

Yep that's one of them. If i had a big garden i'd defo have one. Have you seen them standing up with their front legs on the owners shoulders? There was one set of pictures taking the p1ss out of them saying something like the owners or dog have a stiffy. But it shows loads of pictures standing up, i actually feel sorry for the bears.

VicHalomsLovechild

Could be an average size dog with a very little owner :D got your favorite smily in as well Fred. Got to go, on call have to go up to Leicester Sq back in a couple of hours.

FatFreddysCat

Goodnight Vic. I just pictured a burglar getting into a house and meeting one of them beasts, it'd be almost as frightening as that Scally that broke into Duncan Fergusons house only to find him in.

finnster01

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

VicHalomsLovechild

finnster01

Quote from: VicHalomsLovechild on February 27, 2010, 03:12:31 AM
Only if you fight bears and wolves Finn.
Wolves away usually involves a fight whether you want it or not. At least it used to.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

VicHalomsLovechild

So just to recap. If trouble breaks out when Wolves come to town in April you'll need to stand behind Finn (wearing a kangol hat).

but if your walking the hills and byways of Turkey and get set upon by a pack of Wolves you'll need one of these (a kangal dog).

Or you could just sit in the pub with Fred and me and watch the world go by.

FatFreddysCat

No that cant be me in that photo Vic, theres no vomit on the floor. Ah just noticed this  :-\.

VicHalomsLovechild

FatFreddysCat

Vic i've found the site with the erection jokes, look at picture 3. I dont know how to post a link, but google arseaboutfez.com and its from the 21st feb .