watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sunderland have not won for 14 games ?

Started by The Swan, February 27, 2010, 12:23:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

Is it true that Sunderland have not won for 14 games. What are the odds on them winning tomorrow and ending their bad run. We need to beat them to record our second double of this season. I think a 2-0 win for Fulham.
The Swan

Lighthouse

Sunderland are at home and we are away. We are on the up and they are on the down. We may be without our only fit forward. It has after the Lord Mayors show written all over it. So anything is possible but you just know it will either be a tame draw ar a home win. We just don't attack away from home.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Brede Butter Pudding

As always, it will be a completely Fulhamish loss. I am not a negative person, as I believed we would be Shakhtar, but Shakhtar and Sunderland are two very different games. Without Bobatov we have an extremely depleted front line, but hopefully Okaka will start which will give us another option. However, we are fatigued, tired, and are poor away from home, and the 14 games without a win stat just sounds to me like another Fulhamish loss. Look at Blackburn and hull last year, we usually help struggling teams regain their form. Still, I'd take a win over Spurs next week over win at Sunderland any day

RidgeRider

I cut and pasted this from a previous post I made a week ago but here is their record:

LLDLLDDWLLLDDDL

What is this?

This is Sunderland's record in all competitions over the last 15 games. They have 1 win and it was against Barrow at home. They SUCK!

The game they play before us is against Arsenal, which they will lose and will come into our game against them on a run of form over 15 games with a 1-8-6 record. (now 1-9-6)

We should be able to take them for a minimum of 1 point.

Tom

Fulham for life!

Jimpav

I'm with Brede and Butter on this one. We really don't travel well to these thuggish outposts. No BZ and Dempsey will mean no imagination or attack.

Blackburn, Stoke, Spurs written all over it.

I'm not negative, just haven't the energy to raise my expectations!

LBNo11

...you know when I too saw Sunderlands form, my immediate thought was this will be  a typical Fulhamish performance and if Steed doesn't score against us, whichever of their strikers has been drawing a blank is bound to score against us.

However, if BZ is out of contention (which may not be the case) we still have 'Dutch' Elm who seems eager to please and is a big ole unit, we have 'Paddy' O'Kaka who will be working hard to establish himself in the premiership and I believe we will have our win. If all else fails, we have our super-sub, ETG.

I think the 'blingo' vibes are being blown up here in the storm all the way to Tolworth. Sunderland are poor, and we are better than the teams that beat them or drew with them, we have a team, not individuals, but a unit. Have Faith, There's Only One 'F' In Fulham...

LB (sending a subliminal message for NGB) No11
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

dannydog

I shall shake john terrys hand if we win today !

cebu

Quote from: dannydog on February 28, 2010, 10:34:01 AM
I shall shake john terrys hand if we win today !
We'll forgive you if you change your mind about the handshake.