watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

To shake or not to shake

Started by The Swan, February 27, 2010, 12:31:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

I am just going to watch the start of the Chelsea V Man City game to see if Wayne Bridge shakes hands with John Terry.
The Swan

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Shake him warmly by the throat,or smack him in the teeth,etheir would work for me :D

FatFreddysCat

I think the whole countrys watching it.

cebu

Quote from: Rambling_Syd_Rumpo on February 27, 2010, 12:35:04 PM
Shake him warmly by the throat,or smack him in the teeth,etheir would work for me :D
A well aimed kick in the crotch might be more appropriate.

os5889

No shake, family before football.
No shake from bridge either, bellamy and others refusing to look at terry while hand molesting

Tktd

Terry put his hand out to shake and bridge shook the hand of the mascot instead!

Also as much as Terry is a dick and so are the chelsea fans for booing bridge (you could just stay quiet and remain impartial to both) I can't understand why the Ex has got away with it all - she's hardly in the news at all and it's more her fault then anyone elses as she's the one who was in the middle of the situation who - If she had made the right decision - could've stopped all this from happening - absoloute slag and a fcuking idiot too.

Lighthouse

Slow motion replay clearly shows no handshake. Look at the way the hand goes out by Terry and Bridge just ignores it. The rest of the team shakes hands but there is little eye contact from the City players when Terry hand comes up.

Well what do you make of that Brian?

The formation of the hand was always going to be offside. He should have looked along the line and made sure his hand was firmly down his crotch.

A Bridge too far for Terry then.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Papa

Would you shake that hand knowing where it's been?

FatFreddysCat

I hope they get a fifty fifty challenge in, then perhaps Terry might not be going to SA. :D

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on February 27, 2010, 12:59:32 PM
I hope they get a fifty fifty challenge in, then perhaps Terry might not be going to SA. :D

now then Mr Cat,I like your type of justice :D

The Badger

Seems that the dark side fans are booing Bridge which is ridiculous to be honest.
I guess it just sums up the mentality of there support, they clearly have no class whatsoever.

Oakeshott

I think Terry will get his share of booing - and not just at the City of Manchester stadium. What a bar-steward.

FatFreddysCat

FatFreddysCat

Down to ten men and pen to Citeh :D

Steve_orino

Hate to see Citeh win, but it was great seeing the Blue-Sh!t lose their first game at home.

We should have been the first to break them at home, if it were not for the Ghana-man's injury...woulda, coulda, shoulda.
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09