watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

To make it the perfect day...

Started by Tktd, February 27, 2010, 02:31:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tktd

I'd just want to see Terry get sent off - Abramovich withdraw his funding and chelsea to go into administration! lol

FatFreddysCat

I'd go along with that. Come on Citeh get a couple more.

FatFreddysCat

And there's one of them 4-1.  :D. What a pity theres only a couple of minutes left.

The Badger

Unbelievable - Just witnessed a large proportion of 'loyal' Chelski supporters streaming out the ground with 10 minutes left.

Love it.

Steve_orino

Quote from: The Badger on February 27, 2010, 02:49:36 PM
Unbelievable - Just witnessed a large proportion of 'loyal' Chelski supporters streaming out the ground with 10 minutes left.

Love it.

I saw that too, had a bit of a chuckle as well.

Why go to the game, if you're going to leave early?  Just as pointless as Bollox tackle on Tevez. 
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

ImperialWhite

To be fair, a fair few people missed Bobby's goal against Birmingham 'cause they left early. Never understood leaving early - eventually you're going to miss something important.

Tktd

Quote from: ImperialWhite on February 27, 2010, 05:11:39 PM
To be fair, a fair few people missed Bobby's goal against Birmingham 'cause they left early. Never understood leaving early - eventually you're going to miss something important.

I have to say I understand it I've been at Fulham games and needed to get out 5 minutes early to be on time for another relatively pressing engagement. I'd rather watch all but 5 minutes of the match live then not watch it at all! Make sense?

ImperialWhite

Quote from: Tktd on February 27, 2010, 06:02:42 PM
Quote from: ImperialWhite on February 27, 2010, 05:11:39 PM

I have to say I understand it I've been at Fulham games and needed to get out 5 minutes early to be on time for another relatively pressing engagement. I'd rather watch all but 5 minutes of the match live then not watch it at all! Make sense?

Fair play - I'm a student and forget that proper people with jobs/lives go to matches occasionally!