watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Wayne Bridge Misses John Terry's Handshake

Started by White Noise, February 27, 2010, 09:52:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ron

Don't understand all the hype. "Handshake or no handshake" is great for the red top press, and the two men involved can act as precious as they like, but the wronged wife is barely mentioned.

The only consideration is about whether careers are ruined or not. Shame about public humiliation and betrayed trust isn't it?

finnster01

Quote from: ron on February 28, 2010, 12:26:24 AM
Don't understand all the hype. "Handshake or no handshake" is great for the red top press, and the two men involved can act as precious as they like, but the wronged wife is barely mentioned.

The only consideration is about whether careers are ruined or not. Shame about public humiliation and betrayed trust isn't it?
She is too busy shoplifting with Terry's mother
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Logicalman

Quote from: ron on February 28, 2010, 12:26:24 AM

Well, to be fair, I think there were two wronged people in this, but I agree that the wife is the one that has been forgotten (again). Notice the other 'lady' involved in all this has kept her head down (so to speak), and let the press and the men in her life duke it out via the England squad call-up.

Sector9

Where can I place a bet that Terry won't be going to the world cup?