watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Cup Final and Us and Another

Started by Lighthouse, February 28, 2010, 01:19:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

Why is it impossible to have a Cup Final, League Cup sponsored by who cares, live on telly and not have two other Prem games scheduled for another time or day. It is no good the powers that be telling us how important this Cup Competition is if it is treated in such a manner. I am also puzzled that teams allow a live game to be shown when they want people to turn up at their games.

A meaningless International friendly next week will I am sure be used as an excuse for fixture pile up but our game is being run by fools who thought the cretins who ran it before them were the height of intelligence. Can we have our game back please while they play with the Banks in the Road.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

finnster01

Spot on Mr Lighthouse. We the fans don't count anymore.
They couldn't give a rats arse if everyone just sat home or in the pub and watched the game. The media brings more income than bums in seats and for a lot of silver you get to dictate the game.

It is only going to get worse by the way. It will be next to impossible to buy and plan away trips and make early bookings to save a few quid. They really have stolen the game we love.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

blingo

just for this particular post, I agree with you Light head.  ; :P

Lighthouse

I will not go on about this but at the start of the second half half the posh bits at Wembley were once again empty. For Gods sake why not give the Tickets to Charity and to people who want to watch the game. We really are allowing these people to get away with murder. Selling our game to crooks and the tv and bloated Business men.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

bog

The FA used to be always been run by stupid old duffers, not mutch has changed now. Just the sharpe suited who would love to be politicians. It was not that long ago that their headquaters was like a massage parlour. It was that twerp Adam Crozier who gave Ericksson that nice fat stupid contract. He now earns a fortune ruining the postal service. Idiots all.