watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Spuds on the 6th

Started by Rambling_Syd_Rumpo, February 28, 2010, 07:18:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

I think we will do them,I really believe this and can't wait for the weekend :D :D

Can you imagine what it will be like the semi at Wembley with Fulham???

we are going to lose at least one person in the Thames,couple of people will be arrested for being drunk and naked (my betting is on Mr Cat being one of them,my mate Paul being the other) and everybody else will be as drunk and as happy as possible-this will be massive,as long as we beat the Spuds ;)

Scrumpy

If we play to our best, and keep the tempo nice and high, I agree with you. We will be in the semi-finals of the FA Cup at Wemberleeee!!! ;D

but

If we have the slightest slip-up, or lapse in concentration, then those sods will take advantage and 'Twitch' will be jumping up and down celebrating. I do not want Putney full of celebrating North Londoners. >:( I hate them almost as much as Wadey does!

I really, really hope we win this one.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

clintclintdeuce

Biggest game of the year, and that actually means something in this season of big matches.

FA Cup glory could be ours, just 2 more to go...... and how much would that mean to us! Much more than any other team left in the comp Im sure.
The Dude abides.

FatFreddysCat

If we get there i'll obviously be there and very drunk. If i get nicked for drunk and disordly it will be my third time, but my first for over 15 years. I still cant get worked up over a semi at Wembley though, it should be for the final only. Infact i've already posted i'd rather play at Villa Park on a sunday evening again than wembley, but add to that i'd rather play at Carlisle for a semi, and you'll understand how strongly i feel against the whole Wembley semi final fiasco. If we get to the Final, surely you'll agree it isn't as exciting because we'd have already been there. Money grabbing poor show. :-\ And yes that Smiley neds an angry face Admin.FFC against Wembley Semi's.