A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Started by LBNo11, January 25, 2010, 10:51:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBNo11

1) Click on your own name - or go to your own profile (between ADMIN and MY MESSAGES)
2) Under the heading 'MODIFY PROFILE' click on 'Forum Profile Information'
3) In the 'I have my own pic'  you can add a picture from a site such as flickr, or an internet site or from your own pc document pictures click on the I will upload my own Picture' and double click or copy & paste.

This should work - if not, you ain't seen me roit...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

clintclintdeuce

Love the avatar situation, finally get some decent photos in.
The Dude abides.

clintclintdeuce

ours looks pretty similar btw..... ;D
The Dude abides.

WhiteJC

Quote from: A22 on August 07, 2011, 08:59:53 AM
Friends, could you make avatar with a Ukrainian flag and the inscription Fulham?
I would be very grateful to you.

there you go

sacffc

My avatar picture of McBride hasn't appeared on the new site.  I waited a few days, as was suggested, and it still didn't appear.

I went to the Forum Profile Information screen, clicked on "I will upload my own picture" and then browsed to a copy of the McBride picture I have on my computer.  When I then click on "Change profile", I get the error message "The attachments upload directory is not writable. Your attachment or avatar cannot be saved."

If anyone can help with this I'd appreciate it.
My music blog:  If you just Stand There and Play, is it worth listening to?

Vitesse-Arnhem

Yep, Avatar works ! Well done !

Milo

Is there a limit on what size the picture is to upload? I got the same message as sacffc above despite  going  down to 50x50.

Not sure if anyone even checks this thread anymore.. but here's hoping!

WhiteJC

Quote from: Milo on April 22, 2018, 01:13:04 AM
Is there a limit on what size the picture is to upload? I got the same message as sacffc above despite  going  down to 50x50.

Not sure if anyone even checks this thread anymore.. but here's hoping!

the maximum size for an avatar is 90x90 however if your still having problems uploading your avatar send me a PM with a copy of your image and I'll set it up for you

rgds
John(WhiteJC)

DutchCottage

It is impossible for me to upload a image. Always i will got a error

WindyCity

New here.  I can't upload an avatar.  Always get an error message.  I tried using the URL and I get a successful message but the avatar shows up as a blank box with a small blue box inside it with a question mark.

I do not get the option to "use my own picture" or "I have my own picture".  I just get option to upload, upload with URL, or upload some canned available avatars, and even that option gives me nothing.

Would like to upload something of my own choosing.  Any help appreciated.

Milo

Hi WhiteJC!

I've been thinking long and hard about this season and I've decided it's time for an avatar change to reflect my new mood.

Just like last time though, I'm struggling to upload with the same error message.

Is there any chance over the next few weeks you might get chance to quickly upload it for me? Would really appreciate it and of course there's no rush at all! Whenever you get a spare minute.

Number Six

Struggling with my avatar. Keeps saying it isn't writable.

If someone gets chance to upload one for me that would be really appreciated!

WhiteJC

Quote from: Number Six on July 25, 2019, 10:21:14 AM
Struggling with my avatar. Keeps saying it isn't writable.

If someone gets chance to upload one for me that would be really appreciated!

Hi Number Six

I'll upload an avatar for you in the next day or so

rgds
John(WhiteJC)

LC

I am trying to upload an avatar, but it is not letting me. Anyone have any ideas?