News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Spurt ........................CAN YOU ADAMnEVE IT ???

Started by KCat, March 07, 2010, 03:46:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KCat

Below is a twitter reply  on : DEAR MR LEVY.
  http://www.dearmrlevy.com/dml/2010/3/5/fulham-v-spurs-its-actually-massive.html

Mar 5, 2010 at 10:21 PM | Loop
Spooky i cannot share your love of Roy you can call Harry a Dodgy dealer or a silly subber but is team play without Energy inducements and apart from Bobby's sudden impersonation of Drugba that great prem player and not so great International. There is born again Davies Duff Murphy Gera Hangerland the strange Defender who wont move to a bigger club why? and lastly the new Ferdinand 12 million Smalling he never looked that good dropping a clanger for the under 21 last night .Zamora was so bad a few months Bobby Boo couldn't score even if the other team left there goalkeeper on the bench. Then one magic day he scored and he let the Boo Boys have it in the crowd and two of his team mates felt is anger now he scores free kicks penalty's and he can dislocate is shoulder and come back in record time to play against us and only for Gomes could have scored remarkable or suspect . this team has won Roy Manager of the month twice and also is a team that cant win away in the last three seasons under Roy and like is twin Moyes can lose most of is team and still win and can also lose dozens of games with a full team . These Managers thank god will soon be exposed when the same testing laws that caught the rugby leaue player taking Hormones this drug leaves your body in 48 hours and under the present testing in Football could not be found soon it should be arriving it should have been already in place but for objections from some worried people Ferguson Sol Campbell the FA Gordan Taylor.. So Spooky Harry's silly remarks pale in significant s to some of te goings on in the prem if i can see it then surly you seem a fairly educated man can also see Fulham Everton liverpool Burnley Birmingham Wolves Stoke Blacburn Bolton can all play with the same energized tempo because no one is bothering when whole teams are cheating and in some cases the manager has not got a clue or just turns the other way .Two Everton fans said by accident when i said we played you of the park in the first half and without thinking they both said we where tired and only played Thursday and i said surely you should Tire in the second half a deadly silent ' s followed and they walked off most of these teams have failed players or in there twilight years yet run round like they are twenty Davies and Duff Reid 22ib loss in weight every team has raised there Tempo when we have played them another tell tale stat Wolves have beat us twice in the Bottom three and the week after they have gone back there , just like West Brom when they beat us 2-0 Last year . I am sorry for boring you all but this cannot go unreported or cheats will proser Lets hope we rise above this Tempo and by playing some of our kids will help us beat a rejuvenated Murphy and co..this Team would win GOMES EKOTTO DAWSON BALE KRANJAR CORLUKA BOSTOCK OR(ROSE )TOWNSEND MODERIC PAVLYUCHENKO SCORE 4-2 TO SPURS . COYS

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

this muppet should take a breath ;D
coming up with conspiracy theories on why teams play with more enegy the the spuds :o :o this guy should post on the offal ::) ::)
all this is is the odd ramblings of a paranoid delusional,nothing more

Lighthouse

You see it was doing fine until the second word, then it went a bit Spud over Cheat.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

ron

James Joyce eat your heart out !  Finnegan's Wake is crystal clear compared to those ramblings !

KCat

It's this bit :

'Then one magic day he scored and he let the Boo Boys have it in the crowd and two of his team mates felt is anger now he scores free kicks penalty's and he can dislocate is shoulder and come back in record time '

All I'm  saying is : 'Please Mo ....instead of the clapper,  can I  have a supply of whatever Bobby and the lads are getting'

I want to be born again ......................Hallaluea  !!!!

alfie

Got a feeling booze might have played a part is this very odd statement, story or whatever it is, i am still trying to work out where the cheat bit comes in.

If someone could translate this into something i can understand i would be most appreative.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

JBH

What a Spanner! no wonder he supports Spurs, must be a founder member of the North London thicko's society, he makes Benny from Crossroads look intelligent.

Jimpav

I think it's complimentary in a double edged sort of way.

Logicalman

You have to give the guy his due, his follow-up was no less an enthralling read ....

RICHg Right and i suppose you think the cheat who has just shocked rugby league taking hormones because he was to small .the states don't lie one failed test since the premiership started .mind you it could just be worms making Konchesky look red and thin and the rest and don't call retards because tour brain is not sharp enough to spot anything has clever has players chasing the ball without getting out of breath Here is a though for today Everton fans talking to me about the match and i said we battered you in the first half and they said we where tired so how come they where full of it in the second half i rest my case.COYSBTHECH

Classic .. I'll have whatever he took !!!

Apparently, there are no liars in the US, and Koch has worms, and players chase the ball without getting out of breath, and Everton fans talk about football.  Whatever COYSBTHECH means as well!!!

alfie

It's very worring, some serious mixed up people in this world
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

jarv

What an absolute thick moron. back to school for an Engish class might help, but I doubt it.

Spooky

Hola to all.

Ignore Davspurs. He's a bit of a random legend on Spurs blogs, posting his delusional conspiracy theories with his broken caps-lock keyboard. He means no harm. To be honest, I can only get through 4 sentences max, before I feel a migraine coming on.

White Noise

Welcome Spooky.

Whats the general mood about the replay? Its difficult to judge by reading all the Spurs sites and blogs because it seems to be either extreme confidence or deep gloom!!

Spooky

I'd be disappointed if we lost. There I said it. I do fancy us to get through and I'd say most Spurs fans feel the same way without being overly confident or arrogant about it. But I think only a minority would be looking ahead to the semi before we've faced you lot again.

I guess people think Fulham will tire out with the games they have to play between now and the replay. I'm more concerned about the possibility of losing any more players to injury. That and there is always the potential of shagging it up in the Prem. March is important, mainly because if you look at our April fixtures, we could drop a bundle of points.

I was happy with the 0-0. Thought we played well, had plenty of possession but you always looked like you might nick a goal. If the game follows the same sort of tempo in the second match, then I'll be chewing on my heart for the best part of 90 minutes.

White Noise

Thanks Spooky.

Has the question been asked - 4th place or Cup Final?

I am hoping you are going to shank the replay because you don't want to do a Martin O'Neill and lose out on Champions League football. What do you think is Harry's priority?

Spooky

This close to the semi-final, I'd say Harry is probably looking at the FA Cup, but then Harry is out to do the best for Harry, so getting us into the CL would give him ample sound-bites for years to come.

Personally, I want to win the FA Cup. Nobody remembers anyone who finished 4th. It's about silverware. Or at least it was, once upon a time. Football has changed so much that we all know that CL is the only way to get your foot into the elite, get richer, sign better players etc etc.

This - theoretically - would led to being able to challenge for the title. Because the only way to make sure you finish top 4 every season is to challenge for the title every season. And we are nowhere near ready for that. Although the cracks in the monopoly give many reasons to smile.

I'd take the FA Cup. Personally think we've stuffed up our CL chances thanks to those horrid home defeats against Wolves and Stoke.

LBNo11

...Spooky, are you sure you're a spuds fan, you talk far too much sense compared to the ones I know and have met at games  : :032: :015:

PS: Down wadey, heel...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Spooky

Ha! Don't tag the majority with the traits of the minority!

;)