8 (22.2%)
Brede Hangeland in colour
9 (25%)
Brede Hangeland in black & white
5 (13.9%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Voting closed: April 06, 2010, 08:10:47 PM

LBNo11

...Von Billy has contacted me again about the drawing we put up on here and FUSA, he would like to thank everyone for their comments, he very much appreciates the praise.

As a thank you, he is offering to do an exclusive drawing - and you can choose the subject matter - see above.

I will leave the poll open for 30 days, so get voting...

PS: If you ask nicely I will show you the NFR pictures he sent me of Jimmy Page wielding his double axe, or the formula 1 pitstop picture...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Admin

I think we already have a few of the cottage done in free hand so it would be nothing new but having something done of Brede would make a nice change. Maybe Von could do one of each player and then get them signed. they would be worth a minth in his portfolio.

Jimpav

Just a suggestion LB but perhaps Mr Von Billy would consider donating one of his master pieces (at cost) which could then be auctioned or raffled off at  Kevin Moore's testimonial/charity match? 

FatFreddysCat

I might try my hand at this drawing  lark. I do a mean match stick man, much better than that Northern industrial painting monkey that i forget the name of. Lowry??????????. Ok not better than him ,but i can draw a match stick Hangerland,infact seeing the prices of some weird art i may make a small fortune.

FatFreddysCat

I see my 1 vote is in last place :(

SouthfieldWhite

i heard bill dropped a pencil on his foot and broke his toe, ive never known a more accident prone person, and to think he ujse to play American football, Von give me a bell mate, if youve lost my number, get it off LB, will also get any picture signed for you

HatterDon

The Cottage was my choice.

Tell VB that his latest effort is now my wallpaper as well as my avatar over on FUSA. Also tell him that his American buds miss him in the game day chatroom.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

LBNo11

VB

Hay it's me! thanks for all the posistive feedback, not bad, though i think some of the blacker/darker parts of the drawing was diluted by the flash on my mobile phone. .
cheers lbno11 for doing this
as Ed said the next one is of Craven Cottage or Brede (the Cottage seems to be leading the vote, still time though)
when i said Craven Cottage (probaly from a view inside the ground) i meant just the Cottage not the whole Stadium. I've got a good one of Brede but still looking for better of both.

anyways my limited time is nearly up. man i hate these intercafe web places

paste paste paste

HD, I may pay a visit one day and suprise you (thats if i can remember my passwrd)
FULHAMISH: The more things change, The more they stay the same

LBNo11

...good to have you pop in Billy, I will post those pics you did of McGod and Cookie, but I only have very poor quality ones which don't do them justice, maybe when you are back up and running you can post teh originals - they are superb! Cheers mate...

Lighthouse

Yes indeed but sad that my suggestion of a Lighthouse guiding a sinking Zamora towards goal was not considered.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

White Noise

I've gone for a black and white of Brede and my favourite image is below.

His height means that most photo's don't do justice to his power and presence but this one sums him up nicely I think -

LBNo11

...conversely, Craven Cottage is such an iconic image, known throughout footballing England:-

LBNo11