watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

www.fulhamfootballprogrammes.co.uk

Started by Phil Cowan, September 26, 2011, 04:00:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phil Cowan

I thought I'd start a topic that will let everyone know of any updates to the programmes on the website www.fulhamfootballprogrammes.co.uk
So to kick off, you might want to take a look at 1924/25 where there's a full Chelsea V Fulham programme. There's also a couple of recent additions to 1938/39...Millwall and Norwich home matches.
I'm planning the launch of the 90's Decade just as soon as I've finished scanning them in. I'm up to 97/98 so far, so not long to go !

Burt

Mr Cowan sir, you are a total genius and have afforded me many hours of browsing ahead. You must have the patient of a saint to spend the time and effort involved in pulling this all together.

:Haynes The Maestro:

The Equalizer

Absolutely incredible work Phil. I've just found the programme from my very first game: Fulham vs Chelsea, Milk Cup 3rd round replay when we lost 1-0.

Nearly brought a tear to my eye seeing that again.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

ron

A superb piece of work there Phil. I love the "page turning "feature on all these programmes.

A labour of love because it must have taken hours of your time - and it's to the benefit of us all. Well done. :clap_hands:

Blingo

Fantastic Phil, this will bring back many many memories for me. Thank you.

Mods. This should be at the top in blue.

WhiteJC

I've added this to the 'links' page, very nice site  :54:

LBNo11

...this is a class act, and as if there was not enough to do in compiling all of this, he adds videos of some of the games!

As mentioned this is now on the FoF LINKS page:-

http://www.friendsoffulham.com/links.php

This is a fantastic site, a labour of love that will be enjoyed by many. Don't forget that if you are on facebook you can see any updates on there - search for 'History of Fulham Football Programmes'...

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Dixie

That is wonderful!
Just found the programme from my first match - away to Charlton (at Selhurst Park) in the Canon League Division 2, April 1986.
We lost 2-0 and I believe were relegated. Fans were demonstrating against the Chairman, it was so exciting, I couldn't wait to go back for more.
Unfortunately, my next game was Port Vale at home in the following season which we lost 6-0 !!
"Dixie" Dean Coney - the legend lives on!

Supermitch

Quote from: Blingo on September 26, 2011, 08:13:51 PM
Fantastic Phil, this will bring back many many memories for me. Thank you.

Mods. This should be at the top in blue.

I agree that this is a fantastic piece of work.  Not sure about being in blue though :034:

Phil Cowan

Phil Cowan

rare old programme - Arsenal Vs Fulham 1945 - just added to the website. Go take a look at www.fulhamfootballprogrammes.co.uk

cmg

Thank you for producing this wonderful site. An amazing resource.

Loved the 'Clapton Orient' programme on the 1945 front page. My old man never referred to them as anything else.

Phil Cowan

THE NINETIES ARE HERE  :clap_hands:
At last, hundreds of full programmes for all of the ten seasons of the 1990's are now up on the website www.fulhamfootballprogrammes.co.uk

Phil Cowan

Special Thanks to DEREK MCCROW for lending his collection of 1947-48 programmes. Can now be seen on  www.fulhamfootballprogrammes.co.uk  - Thanks Derek !

WhiteJC

LBNo11

...this is a truly fantastic website that should be read by all fans no matter what their length of support has been. I am amazed that on the facebook page 'History of Fulham Football Programmes' that there are only 25 people who 'like' the site, I think Phil, that you will have to put links on the friendsoffulham facebook page with any new updates also...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

bog

I am a big fan of collecting programmes from the 1950's so this sounds an excellent site.

TheDaddy

Thanks Phil ,

Just read a few smatterings of the 1913 programme (at work) very well put together even then and buy yourself a flat £285 quid sounds cheap however what would be the exchange rate in todays prices ?

Theres an article or a passage talking about an up and coming forward for Manchester United i've taken the bait so to speak and will attempt to find out how well he did or didn't do just out of interest...

Once again thanks mate this is an absolute joy  :54:

"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "